- 2019. The effect of WnT pathway modulators on human iPSC-derived pancreatic beta cell maturation. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- 2018. Novel protein signatures suggest progression to muscular invasiveness in bladder cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2017. Indre tarmbrokk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2016. Label-free analysis of human cerebrospinal fluid addressing various normalization strategies and revealing protein groups affected by multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 1154-1165.
- 2014. In-depth characterization of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome displayed through the CSF proteome resource (CSF-PR). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3152-3163.
- 2013. Quantitative proteomics comparison of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid collected perioperatively from arachnoid cyst patients. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- 2011. Protein profiling reveals inter-individual protein homogeneity of arachnoid cyst fluid and high qualitative similarity to cerebrospinal fluid. Fluids and Barriers of the CNS.
- 2010. Arachnoid cysts do not contain cerebrospinal fluid: A comparative chemical analysis of arachnoid cyst fluid and cerebrospinal fluid in adults. Cerebrospinal Fluid Research.
- 2009. Discriminating Variable Test and Selectivity Ratio Plot: Quantitative Tools for Interpretation and Variable (Biomarker) Selection in Complex Spectral or Chromatographic Profiles. Analytical Chemistry. 2581-2590.
- 2007. Pretreatment of mass spectral profiles: Application to proteomic data. Analytical Chemistry. 7014-7026.
- 2007. Pre-analytical influence on the low molecular weight cerebrospinal fluid proteome. PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications. 699-711.
- 2013. Characterization of arachnoid cysts using clinical chemistry, gualitative and quantitative proteomiocs.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2018. Biochemistry – composition of and possible mechanisms for cyst fluid production.
- 2008. Early diagnosis and biomarker discovery from mass spectral profiles: application to multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. S285-S285.
- 2008. Biomarker discovery from mass spectral profiles: A combined proteomics and multivariate analysis. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. S27-S27.
Academic literature review
- 2006. Proteomic-based biomarker discovery with emphasis on cerebrospinal fluid and multiple sclerosis. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 147-158.