Maharaj Kishan Bhan
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2019. Utilisation, equity and determinants of full antenatal care in India: analysis from the National Family Health Survey 4. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 327.
- 2019. Severe wasting among Indian infants <6 months: Findings from the National Family Health Survey 4. Maternal & Child Nutrition.
- 2019. Effect of community-initiated kangaroo mother care on survival of infants with low birthweight: a randomised controlled trial. The Lancet. 1724-1736.
- 2019. Cognitive and motor outcomes in children born low birth weight: A systematic review and meta-analysis of studies from South Asia. BMC Pediatrics.
- 2018. Risk of postneonatal mortality, hospitalisation and suboptimal breast feeding practices in low birthweight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from a secondary data analysis. BMJ Open.
- 2018. Low-birthweight infants born to short‐stature mothers are at additional risk of stunting and poor growth velocity:Evidence from secondary data analyses. Maternal & Child Nutrition.
- 2017. Vitamin-D status and neurodevelopment and growth in young north Indian children: a secondary data analysis. Nutrition Journal. 1-8.
- 2017. Vitamin-D deficiency predicts infections in young north Indian children: A secondary data analysis. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- 2017. Immunization practices in low birth weight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from secondary data analysis. Journal of Global Health. 1-14.
- 2010. International network of cancer genome projects. Nature. 993-998.
- 2007. Folate, but not vitamin B-12 status, predicts respiratory morbidity in north Indian children. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 139-144.
- 2007. Cobalamin and folate status in infants and young children in a low-to-middle income community in India. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1302-1309.
- 1994. Genotypic and phenotypic identification of coli surface antigen 6-positive enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1295-1301.
- 2005. Folate, but not cobalamin status predicts respiratory morbidity in north Indian children.
- 2005. Effect of daily zinc supplementation for 4 months on plasma concentrations of folate, cobalamin, and other markers of B-vitamin status: A randomized placebo-controlled trial in young north Indian children.
- 2009. VITAMIN B12, BUT NOT FOLATE STATUS PREDICTS MENTAL DEVELOPMENT SCORES IN NORTH INDIAN TODDLERS. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 691-692.
- 2009. DOES VITAMIN B12 OR FOLATE STATUS MODIFY THE IMPACT OF ZINC SUPPLEMENTATION ON THE INCIDENCE OF DIARRHEA? Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 261-262.
- 2009. Vitamin B12, but not folate status predicts mental development scores in north indian toddlers.
Fields of competence