- 2020. SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralizing antibody responses in Norwegian healthcare workers after the first wave of COVID-19 pandemic: a prospective cohort study. Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 2019. Vitamin D Deficiency is Associated with Increased Use of Antimicrobials among Preschool Girls in Ethiopia. Nutrients. 1-14.
- 2018. Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines. 10 pages.
- 2018. Antibody responses to influenza A/H1N1pdm09 virus after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers: A 5-year follow-up study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 382-392.
- 2017. High prevalence of humoral and cellular immunity to influenza viruses in preschool children living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 6 pages.
- 2016. Long-term maintenance of the influenza-specific cross-reactive memory CD4+ T-cell responses following repeated annual influenza vaccination. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 740-749.
- 2016. Live attenuated influenza vaccine in children induces b-cell responses in tonsils. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 722-731.
- 2015. Induction of local secretory IgA and multifunctional CD4+ T-helper cells following intranasal immunization with a H5N1 whole inactivated influenza virus vaccine in BALB/c mice. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 305-317.
- 2018. Long-term immune response after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccination in healthcare workers.
- 2019. Seasonal influenza vaccination induces broad antibody responses against antigenically distinct A/H3N2 viruses.
- 2019. Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Induces Cross-Reactive Antibodies Against A/H3N2 Viruses.
- 2019. Neuraminidase antibody responses after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccinations: a five-year study.
- 2018. Publisher Correction: Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Improving influenza vaccines: challenges to effective implementation. 88-95.