- (2022). The impact of medication reviews by general practitioners on psychotropic drug use and behavioral and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the multicomponent cluster randomized controlled LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medicine.
- (2022). Impact of COVID-19 restrictions on behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: A prospective cohort study (PAN.DEM). BMJ Open.
- (2022). Cohort profile: the Norwegian Registry of Persons Assessed for Cognitive Symptoms (NorCog) - a national research and quality registry with a biomaterial collection. BMJ Open. 10 pages.
- (2021). Neopterin and kynurenic acid as predictors of stroke recurrence and mortality: a multicentre prospective cohort study on biomarkers of inflammation measured three months after ischemic stroke. BMC Neurology. 1-11.
- (2021). Investigating novel biomarkers of immune activation and modulation in the context of sedentary behaviour: a multicentre prospective ischemic stroke cohort study. BMC Neurology. 1-9.
- (2021). Diffusion tension imaging is a good tool for assessing patients with dementia and behavioral problems and discriminating them from other dementia patients. Acta Radiologica Open.
- (2020). The Power of EEG to predict conversion from mild cognitive impairment and subjective cognitive decline to dementia . Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 38-47.
- (2020). Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2020). Is long-bout sedentary behaviour associated with long-Term glucose levels 3 months after acute ischaemic stroke? A prospective observational cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- (2020). Cholinergic Dysfunction, Neurodegeneration, and Amyloid-Beta Pathology in Neurodegenerative Diseases. Psychiatry Research : Neuroimaging.
- (2020). Changes in the left temporal microstate are a sign of cognitive decline in patients with Alzheimer’s disease . Brain and Behavior. 1-15.
- (2019). Oscillatory connectivity as a diagnostic marker of dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease . Clinical Neurophysiology. 1889-1899.
- (2018). Quantitative Electroencephalography Analyzed by Statistical Pattern Recognition as a Diagnostic and Prognostic Tool in Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results from a Nordic Multicenter Cohort Study. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra. 426-438.
- (2018). EEG theta power is an early marker of cognitive decline in dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1359-1371.
- (2016). Identifying patients at risk of acute symptomatic seizure after ischemic stroke. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 265-271.
- (2016). Electroencephalography is a good complement to currently established dementia biomarkers. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 80-92.
- (2015). Quantitative EEG Applying the Statistical Recognition Pattern Method: A Useful Tool in Dementia Diagnostic Workup. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 1-12.
- (2011). A Novel Blood Test for the Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 121-129.
- (2010). Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) in dementia patients with frontal lobe symptoms. Acta Radiologica. 662-668.
- (2009). The Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly (IQCODE) is associated with informant stress. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1185-1191.
- (2008). Diagnosing dementia - ICD-10 not so bad after all: a comparison between dementia criteria according to DSM-IV and ICD-10. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 279-282.
- (2007). Quality and appropriateness of referrals for dementia patients. Quality in Primary Care. 53-7.
- (2004). Not less but different: psychotropic drug utilization trends in Norwegian nursing homes during a 12-year period. The Bergen District Nursing Home (BEDNURS) Study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 277-282.
- (2004). Not less but different. Psychotropic drug utilisation trends in Norwegian nursing homes during a twelve-year period. The Bergen District Nursing Home (BEDNURS) Study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 277-282.
- (2004). Clinically important renal impairment in various groups of old persons. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 152-156.
- (2003). Nursing home residents and their drug use: a comparison between mentally intact and mentally impaired residents. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 463-469.
- (2000). Mental svikt hos sykehjemspasienter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3113-3116.
- (2000). Mental svikt hos sykehjemspasienter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (1999). Drug use in homes for the aged. A comparison between mentally intact and mentally impaired residents. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 186-193.
- (1997). Endringer i aldershjemklientellet i Bergen 1985-96. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3533-3535.
- (1999). Psychotropic drug use in homes for the aged and in nursing homes in Bergen, Norway: a comparative study.
- (1998). Potensielt uheldige legemiddelkombinasjoner hos eldre som innlegges i en medisinsk avdeling.
- (2011). Diagnosing Dementia. Different approaches to improve the diagnostic workup in patiens with dementia.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (1999). Urininkontinens. 10 pages.
- (2021). Impact of medication review on psychotropic drug use for behavioral and psychological symptoms of home-dwelling persons with dementia. .
- (2019). LIVE@Home.Path.
- (2001). Use of neuroleptic and anxiolytic drugs in hospitalised patients.