- 2021. Investigating novel biomarkers of immune activation and modulation in the context of sedentary behaviour: a multicentre prospective ischemic stroke cohort study. BMC Neurology. 1-9.
- 2020. The Power of EEG to predict conversion from mild cognitive impairment and subjective cognitive decline to dementia . Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 38-47.
- 2020. Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- 2020. LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- 2020. Is long-bout sedentary behaviour associated with long-Term glucose levels 3 months after acute ischaemic stroke? A prospective observational cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- 2020. Cholinergic Dysfunction, Neurodegeneration, and Amyloid-Beta Pathology in Neurodegenerative Diseases. Psychiatry Research : Neuroimaging.
- 2020. Changes in the left temporal microstate are a sign of cognitive decline in patients with Alzheimer’s disease . Brain and Behavior. 1-15.
- 2019. Oscillatory connectivity as a diagnostic marker of dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease . Clinical Neurophysiology. 1889-1899.
- 2018. Quantitative Electroencephalography Analyzed by Statistical Pattern Recognition as a Diagnostic and Prognostic Tool in Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results from a Nordic Multicenter Cohort Study. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders Extra. 426-438.
- 2018. EEG theta power is an early marker of cognitive decline in dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1359-1371.
- 2016. Identifying patients at risk of acute symptomatic seizure after ischemic stroke. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 265-271.
- 2016. Electroencephalography is a good complement to currently established dementia biomarkers. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 80-92.
- 2015. Quantitative EEG Applying the Statistical Recognition Pattern Method: A Useful Tool in Dementia Diagnostic Workup. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 1-12.
- 2011. A Novel Blood Test for the Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 121-129.
- 2010. Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) in dementia patients with frontal lobe symptoms. Acta Radiologica. 662-668.
- 2009. The Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly (IQCODE) is associated with informant stress. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1185-1191.
- 2008. Diagnosing dementia - ICD-10 not so bad after all: a comparison between dementia criteria according to DSM-IV and ICD-10. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 279-282.
- 2007. Quality and appropriateness of referrals for dementia patients. Quality in Primary Care. 53-7.
- 2004. Not less but different: psychotropic drug utilization trends in Norwegian nursing homes during a 12-year period. The Bergen District Nursing Home (BEDNURS) Study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 277-282.
- 2004. Not less but different. Psychotropic drug utilisation trends in Norwegian nursing homes during a twelve-year period. The Bergen District Nursing Home (BEDNURS) Study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 277-282.
- 2004. Clinically important renal impairment in various groups of old persons. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 152-156.
- 2003. Nursing home residents and their drug use: a comparison between mentally intact and mentally impaired residents. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 463-469.
- 2000. Mental svikt hos sykehjemspasienter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3113-3116.
- 1999. Drug use in homes for the aged. A comparison between mentally intact and mentally impaired residents. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research. 186-193.
- 1997. Endringer i aldershjemklientellet i Bergen 1985-96. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3533-3535.
- 1998. Potensielt uheldige legemiddelkombinasjoner hos eldre som innlegges i en medisinsk avdeling.
- 2011. Diagnosing Dementia. Different approaches to improve the diagnostic workup in patiens with dementia.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 1999. Urininkontinens. 10 pages.
- 2019. LIVE@Home.Path.
- 2001. Use of neuroleptic and anxiolytic drugs in hospitalised patients.