- 2020. SLC25A51 is a mammalian mitochondrial NAD+ transporter. Nature. 1-25.
- 2019. Identification of evolutionary and kinetic drivers of NAD-dependent signaling. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 15957-15966.
- 2017. Compartment-Specific Poly-ADP-Ribose Formation as a Biosensor for Subcellular NAD Pools. Methods in molecular biology. 45-56.
- 2015. Subcellular distribution of NAD+ between cytosol and mitochondria determines the metabolic profile of human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 27644-27659.
- 2015. NAD kinase controls animal NADP biosynthesis and is modulated via evolutionarily divergent calmodulin-dependent mechanisms. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1386-1391.
- 2015. Generation, release, and uptake of the NAD precursor nicotinic acid riboside by human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 27124-27137.
- 2015. An organellar Nα-acetyltransferase, Naa60, acetylates cytosolic n termini of transmembrane proteins and maintains golgi integrity. Cell reports. 1362-1374.
- 2012. ADP-ribosylhydrolase 3 (ARH3), not poly(ADP-ribose)glycohydrolase (PARG) isoforms, is responsible for degradation of mitochondrial matrix-associated poly(ADP-ribose). Journal of Biological Chemistry. 16088-16102.
- 2011. Pathways and Subcellular Compartmentation of NAD Biosynthesis in Human Cells FROM ENTRY OF EXTRACELLULAR PRECURSORS TO MITOCHONDRIAL NAD GENERATION. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21767-21778.
- 2010. Visualization of subcellular NAD pools and intra-organellar protein localization by poly-ADP-ribose formation. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 433-443.
- 2010. Isoform-specific targeting and interaction domains in human nicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferases. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 18868-18876.
- 2008. Functional localization of two poly(ADP-ribose)-degrading enzymes to the mitochondrial matrix. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 814-824.
- 2007. NAD kinase levels control the NADPH concentration in human cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 33562-33571.
- 2011. ARH3, not PARG isoforms, is responsible for degrading mitochondrial poly-ADP-ribose (PAR), consistent with roles for PARG isoforms different from PAR degradation.
- 2010. Is there poly-ADP-ribose metabolism in mitochondria?
- 2010. Dissection of candidate enzymes involved in mitochondrial poly-ADP-ribose degradation.
- 2009. Novel human isoforms of poly-ADP-ribose glycohydrolase act outside the mitochondrial matrix.
- 2009. Is there a poly-ADP-ribose glycohydrolase isoform in mitochondria?
- 2008. Functional analysis of subcellular NAD metabolism by compartment-specific modulation of NAD levels.
- 2007. Unravelling compartment-specific NAD metabolism by utilizing PARP activity.
- 2004. NAD+ surfaces again. Biochemical Journal. 2 pages.
- 2013. Potential role of cytosolic 5'- nucleotidases in human NAD metabolism. The FEBS Journal. 181-181.
- 2012. ARH3 catalyzes degradation of mitochondrial matrix-accumulated Poly (ADP-ribose). The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- 2011. The Epithelial Specific Transcription Factor ESE-3 is Expressed in Immature Dendritic Cells and Occurs Primarily as the ESE-3b Isoform. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 366-366.
- 2008. NAD kinase levels control the NADPH concentration in human cells. Free radical research. S37-S37.
- 2013. PAR-degrading, but not PAR-generating activities support the idea of PAR metabolism in mitochondria.
- 2007. Expression of NAD biosynthetic enzymes in response to decreased mitochondrial and cytosolic NAD levels.
- 2006. The utility of PARP-1 activity to modulate subcellular NAD levels.
- 2005. The utility of PARP-1 activity to modulate subcellular NAD levels.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Keeping the balance in NAD metabolism. Biochemical Society Transactions. 119-130.
- 2010. The phosphate makes a difference: cellular functions of NADP. Redox report. 2-10.
- 2009. The NMN/NaMN adenylyltransferase (NMNAT) protein family. Frontiers in Bioscience. 410-431.