- (2023). Landmark-based spatial navigation across the human lifespan. eLIFE.
- (2020). Postural Control While Walking Interferes With Spatial Learning in Older Adults Navigating in a Real Environment. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience.
- (2020). Differential Brain Activity in Regions Linked to Visuospatial Processing During Landmark-Based Navigation in Young and Healthy Older Adults. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 16 pages.
- (2020). Age-related preference for geometric spatial cues during real-world navigation. Nature Human Behaviour. 88-99.
- (2018). Unsupervised detection of microsaccades in a high-noise regime. Journal of Vision.
- (2022). Lost and found. Science. 274-274.
- (2022). Entorhinal grid-like representation in early Alzheimer's disease: association with biomarkers concentration and genetic risk.