- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of t-cell bispecifics in the tumour interstitial fluid. Pharmaceutics.
- (2020). Tumor-Derived Lactic Acid Contributes to the Paucity of Intratumoral ILC2s. Cell reports. 2743-2757.
- (2019). Blockade of Lymphangiogenesis Shapes Tumor-Promoting Adipose Tissue Inflammation. American Journal of Pathology. 2102-2114.
- (2017). Lymphangiogenesis Facilitates Initial Lymph Formation and Enhances the Dendritic Cell Mobilizing Chemokine CCL21 Without Affecting Migration. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2128-2135.
- (2016). Lymphatic vessels regulate immune microenvironments in human and murine melanoma. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 3389-3402.
- (2016). Impaired lymphatic function accelerates cancer growth. OncoTarget. 45789-45802.
- (2015). Intercellular transfer of transferrin receptor by a contact-, Rab8-dependent mechanism involving tunneling nanotubes. The FASEB Journal. 4695-4712.
- (2015). Adipose tissue macrophages: the inflammatory link between obesity and cancer? Invited review. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 527-538.
- (2014). A dangerous duo in adipose tissue: High-mobility group box 1 protein and macrophages. The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine. 127-133.
- (2013). Tumor versus stromal cells in culture-survival of the fittest? PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2013). Loss of adipocyte specification and necrosis augment tumor-associated inflammation. Adipocyte. 176-183.
- (2013). Increased interstitial protein because of impaired lymph drainage does not induce fibrosis and inflammation in lymphedema. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 266-274.
- (2012). Inflamed tumor-associated adipose tissue is a depot for macrophages that stimulate tumor growth and angiogenesis. Angiogenesis. 481-495.
- (2017). Role of the microenvironment and lymphatics in cancer development.
- (2013). Functional heterogeneity and plasticity of macrophages in murine tumor models.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). Lymphatics in Malignant Tumors. 10 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2022). ILC2s and Adipose Tissue Homeostasis: Progress to Date and the Road Ahead. Frontiers in Immunology. 6 pages.
- (2021). Innate Lymphoid Cells in Skin Homeostasis and Malignancy. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2019). Hide and seek: Plasticity of innate lymphoid cells in cancer. Seminars in Immunology. 1-7.
- (2019). Cancer immunoediting by innate lymphoid cells. Trends in immunology. 415-430.
- (2017). Plastic heterogeneity of innate lymphoid cells in cancer. Trends in Cancer. 326-335.
- (2015). Tumor interstitial fluid formation, characterization, and clinical implications. Frontiers in Oncology.
- (2013). Tumor vasculature: the Achilles' heel of cancer? Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 7-20.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)