- (2020). Methods for climate change risk assessments: An international knowledge review. .
- (2020). Klimatilpasning i nasjonalparkkommunene Forprosjektrapport for Norges nasjonalparkkommuner. .
- (2015). Where were you Charlie?
- (2015). Thinking Openly About Egalitarian Utopianism.
- (2015). The event in Anthropology; Exploring the Analytical Frameworks of the Climate Crisis as an Event.
- (2015). Recreating Community- A Critique of Society- An Exploration of Intentional Communalism’s Values as Social Action and Reworkings of Egalitarianism.
- (2015). Egalitarian Intentional Communties in North America.
- (2017). "Gender and Feminism in intentional communities in North America".
- (2017). "A Labyrinth is a Mirror- A Trickster's Fall from Grace in an Intentional Community".
- (2015). "In the Event: A Mancunian Transplant in Bergen". Collective paper presented in the Department of social anthropology's seminar series. Chaired by Edvard Hviding. 23 April 2015.
Reader opinion piece
- (2017). Imperiets historie er ennå ikke over. Morgenbladet.
- (2013). "Taking It to The Streets" - Community Events in Post-Katrina New Orleans.
- (2017). "De som gjemmer seg bak ytringsfriheten". Bergens Tidende.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2015). Where Were You, Charlie? Contesting Voices of Political Activism in the Wake of a Tragedy. 11 pages.
Website (informational material)
- (2017). Not Utopia Yet: Income-Sharing Egalitarian Intentional Communities in North America.