- 2018. The role of anti-citrullinated protein antibody reactivities in an inception cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving treat-to-target therapy. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 20. 11 pages. doi: 10.1186/s13075-018-1635-7
- 2018. Response to: 'Calprotectin is not independent from baseline erosion in predicting radiological progression in early rheumatoid arthritis' by Chevreau et al. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2017-212869
- 2017. Calprotectin as a marker of inflammation in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 76: 2031-2037. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2017-211695
- 2017. Patients with seronegative RA have more inflammatory activity compared with patients with seropositive RA in an inception cohort of DMARD-naïve patients classified according to the 2010 ACR/EULAR criteria. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 76: 341-345. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-208873
- 2015. A 35-year-old woman with influenza A-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. 26: 469-472. doi: 10.1097/MBC.0000000000000255
- 2007. Hydroxychloroquine sulfate treatment is associated with later onset of systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus. 16: 401-409. doi: 10.1177/0961203307078579
- 2006. Minimal change in HSV-2 seroreactivity: A cross-sectional Swedish population study. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 38: 357-365. doi: 10.1080/00365540500488865
- 2004. Sexually transmitted herpes simplex viruses. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 36: 93-101.
Reports and theses
- 2018. Biomarkers in early rheumatoid arthritis. Disease activity measures, prediction of treatment response and progression of radiographic damage. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2005. Comparison of the lacrimal and salivary glands. Kapittel 12, pages 105-116. In:
- 2005. Immunology of the lacrimal gland, tear film and ocular surface. Taylor & Francis. 207 pages. ISBN: 184184568X.