- 2019. Time course of decompensation after angiotensin II and high-salt diet in Balb/CJ mice suggests pulmonary hypertension-induced cardiorenal syndrome. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. R563-R570.
- 2019. Protein expression profiling of plasma and lungs at different stages of metastatic development in a human triple negative breast cancer xenograft model. PLOS ONE.
- 2019. Angiotensin II and salt-induced decompensation in Balb/CJ mice is aggravated by fluid retention related to low oxidative stress. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP). 914-933.
- 2017. Single factors alone can induce mesenchymal-like morphology, but not promote full EMT in breast cancer cell lines with different hormone statuses. Experimental Cell Research. 257-265.
- 2017. Oxygen-dependent regulation of tumor growth and metastasis in human breast cancer xenografts. PLOS ONE. 1-19.
- 2017. Impaired salivary gland activity in patients with autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type I. Autoimmunity. 211-222.
- 2015. Matrix metalloproteinase-2 knockout and heterozygote mice are protected from hydronephrosis and kidney fibrosis after unilateral ureteral obstruction. PLOS ONE.