- (2022). Development of an automatic thresholding method for wake meandering studies and its application to the data set from scanning wind lidar. Wind Energy Science. 849-873.
- (2021). Analysis of offshore wind spectra and coherence under neutral stability condition using the two LES models PALM and SOWFA . Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- (2020). On Stochastic Reduced-Order and LES-based ModelsofOffshore Wind Turbine Wakes. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- (2020). Evaluation of Gaussian wake models under different atmospheric stability conditions: Comparison with large eddy simulation results. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
- (2020). On the Stochastic Reduced-Order and LES-based Models of Offshore Wind Turbine Wake.
- (2021). Exploring the potential of synthetic turbulence in large eddy simulations during stable conditions over ocean wind farms.
- (2021). Analysis of Wind Spectra and Coherence in Neutral Stability at Sea Based on Two LES Codes.
- (2021). An introduction of image processing methods to the wake detection.
- (2021). A study of nested simulations in PALM LES in application to the wind turbines.
- (2020). Evaluation of Gaussian wake models.