- (2021). Uønskede effekter ved kjeveortopediske retainere. En systematisk litteraturoversikt og kliniske sjekkpunkter for allmenntannlegen. . Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 1106-1119.
- (2014). Root resorption after leveling with super-elastic and conventional steel arch wires: a prospective study. Progress in Orthodontics.
- (2012). Apical root resorption of incisors after orthodontic treatment of impacted maxillary canines: A radiographic study. American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. 427-435.
- (2006). Is mild dental invagination a risk factor for apical root resorption in orthodontic patients? European Journal of Orthodontics. 307-312.
- (2005). Orthodontically induced root and alveolar bone resorption: inhibitory effect of systemic doxycycline administration in rats. European Journal of Orthodontics. 215-225.
- (2004). Early root alterations after orthodontic force application studied by light and scanning electron microscopy. European Journal of Orthodontics. 119-128.
- (2002). Changes in root length during orthodontic treatment: advantages for immature teeth. European Journal of Orthodontics. 91-97.
- (2000). Root elongation during orthodontic treatment. A retrospective clinical study. European Journal of Orthodontics.
- (2000). A radiographic comparison of apical root resorption after orthodontic treatment with a standard edgewise and a straight-wire edgewise technique. European Journal of Orthodontics. 665-674.
- (2005). Orthodontically induced inflammatory root resorption. Clinical and animal studies on contributing factors, histological alterations and the effect of doxycycline.
- (2010). Pulpal alteraterations related to periodontal ligament condition after experimental orthodontic tooth movement.
- (2009). reapir of orthodontically induced root resorption in rats: Scanning electron microscopic study.
- (2005). The effect of Doxycycline Administration on Orthodontically Induced Root Resorption.
- (2003). IS DENTAL INVAGINATION RISK FACTOR FOR APICAL ROOT RESORPTION IN ORTHODONTIC PATIENTS?
- (2000). Orthodontic apical root resorption with standard and straight-wire edgewise technique.