Cell-to-cell communication in acute myeloide leukemia (AML).
Cell Death Differ. 2013 Aug;20(8):1124. doi: 10.1038/cdd.2013.61. Epub 2013 Jun 14.Tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation is independent of p53 expression.
- 2020. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and interferon‐α increase tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and cell adhesion in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) cell lines (. The FASEB Journal. 3774-3791.
- 2018. Inhibition of tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and Human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1) transmission by cytarabine. Scientific Reports. 1-17.
- 2017. Tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation is downregulated by cytarabine and NF-KB inhibition in acute myeloid leukemia (AML). OncoTarget. 7946-7963.
- 2016. Human T cell leukemia virus type 1 infection of the three monocyte subsets contributes to viral burden in humans. Journal of Virology. 2195-2207.
Reader opinion piece
- 2013. Tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation is independent of p53 expression. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1124-1124.
- 2017. Investigation of the intercellular structure tunneling nanotube (TNT) in leukemia.
- 2014. Cell-to-Cell Communication in Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Tunneling Nanotubes.
Academic literature review
- 2013. "Tunneling nanotube" nyoppdaget budbringer mellom celler. Bioingeniøren. 10-15.
Cell-to-cell communication in Leukemia.
Biomedical Laboratory Scientist and MSc in Medical Cell Biology. PhD-student at University of Bergen from February 2013.