Maria Steene Eriksen
Senior Adviser, research financing
- Phone+47 55 58 67 15
- Visitor AddressÅrstadveien 17Alrek Helseklynge5009 BergenRoomB-fløy, 2nd floor
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
Supports project manager with guidance, coordination, and quality assurance of applications for external funding.
This includes among others:
- To identify upcoming calls and have knowledge of various programs
- Assist in proposal development related to call requirements, templates, linguistic and structural assessment of proposal text
- Coordination of local support functions
- If needed, assist with administrative information and quality assurance in the application portal
- In case of rejection of your proposal, review feedback from the financier and consider possibilities for proposal development
- (2022). Molecular physiology of Arc/Arg3.1: The oligomeric state hypothesis of synaptic plasticity. Acta Physiologica. 20 pages.
- (2020). Arc self‐association and formation of virus‐like capsids are mediated by an N‐terminal helical coil motif. The FEBS Journal.
- (2018). The immediate early protein Arc: an exploration of protein structure and regulation.
- (2018). Structure of monomeric full‐length ARC sheds light on molecular flexibility, protein interactions, and functional modalities. Journal of Neurochemistry. 323-343.
- (2017). Stimulus-evoked ERK-dependent phosphorylation of activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein (Arc) regulates its neuronal subcellular localization. Neuroscience. 68-80.
- (2017). Arc protein: a flexible hub for synaptic plasticity and cognition. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology. 33-42.
- (2017). Arc interacts with the integral endoplasmic reticulum protein, calnexin. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 1-12.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
PhD (UiB 2018), Biomedicine - Neuroscience
Post-studies in History of Art (UiB 2014)
MSc (UiB 2013), Medical biology – Human physiology
BSc (UiB 2011), Chemistry