- 2021. Tailoring NIV by dynamic laryngoscopy in a child with spinal muscular atrophy type I. Clinical Case Reports. 1-4.
- 2021. Prevalence of long-term mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in children with neurological conditions: a population-based study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 537-544.
- 2021. Early life growth and associations with lung function and bronchial hyperresponsiveness at 11-years of age. Respiratory Medicine. 8 pages.
- 2020. Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- 2020. Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2020. Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- 2019. Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- 2019. Physiotherapy improves symptoms of exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in young elite athletes: A case series. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 9 pages.
- 2019. Larynx: The Complex Gateway to the Lungs. Respiratory care.
- 2019. Feasibility and tolerability of measuring translaryngeal pressure during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 2748-2753.
- 2019. Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 677-686.
- 2019. Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- 2019. Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- 2018. The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- 2018. Respiratory morbidity through the first decade of life in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. BMC Pediatrics. 1-13.
- 2018. Renal function and blood pressure in 11 year old children born extremely preterm or small for gestational age. PLOS ONE. 1-11.
- 2018. Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- 2017. Mid-childhood outcomes after pre-viable preterm premature rupture of membranes. Journal of Perinatology. 1053-1059.
- 2016. Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
- 2016. Increased bronchial hyperresponsiveness and higher asymmetric dimethylarginine levels after fetal growth restriction. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 83-89.
- 2016. Exercise inducible laryngeal obstruction: diagnostics and management. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 86-94.
- 2015. Children born preterm at the turn of the millennium had better lung function than children born similarly preterm in the early 1990s. PLOS ONE. 17 pages.
- 2015. Adult respiratory outcomes of extreme preterm birth. A regional cohort study. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 313-322.
- 2015. Adolescents who were born extremely preterm demonstrate modest decreases in exercise capacity. Acta Paediatrica. 1174-1181.
- 2014. Exercise capacity after extremely preterm birth: Development from adolescence to adulthood. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 537-545.
- 2013. Lung function after preterm birth: development from mid-childhood to adulthood. Thorax. 767-776.
- 2019. Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- 2018. Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .
- 2018. Is continuous laryngoscopy during cardiopulmonary exercise testing reliable for measuring maximum oxygen uptake?
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
- 2018. Laryngeal response patterns during mechanically assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2016. Long-term Respiratory Outcomes of Extreme Preterm Birth. A regional cohort study.
- 2020. Conundrums of exercise-related breathing problems. Epiglottic, laryngeal, or bronchial obstruction? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. e142-e143.
- 2016. Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. European Respiratory Journal.
- 2016. Respiratory morbidity in extremely premature born children and later physical Activity. .
- 2015. Measurement of vital capacity in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – forced and slowly performed.
- 2015. Lung function and respiratory muscle strength in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- 2015. Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- 2015. Hvordan reagerer strupen ved bruk av hostemaskin hos personer med amyotrofisk lateral sklerose?
- 2015. Better respiratory outcomes for extremely preterm born children.
- 2014. Spirometry- a tool for diagnosing exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)?
- 2014. Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction(EILO)diagnosed with laryngoscopy during rest or during exercise?
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory symptoms.
- 2014. Exercise induced inspiratory stridor (EIIS) in athletes.
- 2014. Exercise Induced Inspiratory Stridor (EIIS) - A growing Challenge during Physical activity.
- 2014. Alveolar nitric oxide(NO)in children born extremely preterm (EP).
Academic literature review
- 2019. Exercise induced laryngeal obstructions in humans and equines. A comparative review . Frontiers in Physiology. 1-10.
- 2018. Bronchial hyper-responsiveness after preterm birth. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 34-40.