- (2022). Tracking of lung function from 10 to 35 years after being born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight. Thorax. 790-798.
- (2022). Symptoms and antecedents of autism in children born extremely premature: a national population-based study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1-18.
- (2022). Reliability of translaryngeal airway resistance measurements during maximal exercise. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2022). Long-term follow-up of self-reported mental health and health-related quality of life in adults born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 8 pages.
- (2022). Left vocal cord paralysis, lung function and exercise capacity in young adults born extremely preterm with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery—A national cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 13 pages.
- (2022). Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Treatment Trial. Frontiers in pediatrics.
- (2022). Development of health-related quality of life and subjective health complaints in adults born extremely preterm: a longitudinal cohort study. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 1-11.
- (2022). Conundrums in the breathless athlete; exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction or asthma? Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1041-1049.
- (2022). Adjustments of non-invasive ventilation and mechanically assisted cough by combining ultrasound imaging of the larynx with transnasal fibre-optic laryngoscopy: A protocol for an experimental study. BMJ Open. 1-7.
- (2021). Vascular endothelial function assessed by flow-mediated vasodilatation in young adults born very preterm or with extremely low birthweight: A regional cohort study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-13.
- (2021). Tailoring NIV by dynamic laryngoscopy in a child with spinal muscular atrophy type I. Clinical Case Reports. 1-4.
- (2021). Self-Reported Health in Adolescents With Exercise-Induced Laryngeal Obstruction; A Cross-Sectional Study. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-7.
- (2021). Reliability of maximum oxygen uptake in cardiopulmonary exercise testing with continuous laryngoscopy. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-9.
- (2021). Prevalence of long-term mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in children with neurological conditions: a population-based study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 537-544.
- (2021). Maternal education and cognitive development in 15 European very-preterm birth cohorts from the RECAP Preterm platform. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2021). Early life growth and associations with lung function and bronchial hyperresponsiveness at 11-years of age. Respiratory Medicine. 1-8.
- (2021). Development of lung diffusion to adulthood following extremely preterm birth. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2021). Clinical responses following inspiratory muscle training in exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 12 pages.
- (2021). Breathing patterns in people with exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-10.
- (2020). Voice and Exercise Related Respiratory Symptoms in Extremely Preterm Born Children After Neonatal Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Frontiers in pediatrics. 10 pages.
- (2020). Predicting physical activity in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. Early Human Development. 1-8.
- (2019). Severe exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction treated with supraglottoplasty. Frontiers in surgery. 1-9.
- (2019). Physiotherapy improves symptoms of exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in young elite athletes: A case series. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 9 pages.
- (2019). Larynx: The Complex Gateway to the Lungs. Respiratory care.
- (2019). Feasibility and tolerability of measuring translaryngeal pressure during exercise. The Laryngoscope. 2748-2753.
- (2019). Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 677-686.
- (2019). Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in athletes treated with inspiratory muscle training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. 1-8.
- (2019). Comparison of physical activity and body composition in a cohort of children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight to matched term-born controls: a follow-up study. BMJ Paediatrics Open. 1-11.
- (2018). The Heterogeneity of Exercise-induced Laryngeal Obstruction. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1068-1069.
- (2018). Respiratory morbidity through the first decade of life in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. BMC Pediatrics. 1-13.
- (2018). Renal function and blood pressure in 11 year old children born extremely preterm or small for gestational age. PLOS ONE. 1-11.
- (2018). Laryngeal responses to mechanically assisted cough in progressing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Respiratory care. 538-549.
- (2017). Mid-childhood outcomes after pre-viable preterm premature rupture of membranes. Journal of Perinatology. 1053-1059.
- (2016). Laryngeal response patterns influence the efficacy of mechanical assisted cough in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Thorax. 221-229.
- (2016). Increased bronchial hyperresponsiveness and higher asymmetric dimethylarginine levels after fetal growth restriction. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 83-89.
- (2016). Exercise inducible laryngeal obstruction: diagnostics and management. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 86-94.
- (2015). Children born preterm at the turn of the millennium had better lung function than children born similarly preterm in the early 1990s. PLOS ONE. 17 pages.
- (2015). Adult respiratory outcomes of extreme preterm birth. A regional cohort study. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 313-322.
- (2015). Adolescents who were born extremely preterm demonstrate modest decreases in exercise capacity. Acta Paediatrica. 1174-1181.
- (2014). Exercise capacity after extremely preterm birth: Development from adolescence to adulthood. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 537-545.
- (2013). Lung function after preterm birth: development from mid-childhood to adulthood. Thorax. 767-776.
- (2019). Respiratory- and voice symptoms among extremely preterm born children with prolonged ventilator dependency. A Norwegian national cohort study. .
- (2018). Symptoms of vocal cord paresis among children born extremely premature with- or without a PDA ligation. .
- (2018). Is continuous laryngoscopy during cardiopulmonary exercise testing reliable for measuring maximum oxygen uptake?
- (2022). Go With the Flow: Are We Cracking the Code? Respiratory Management of Bulbar ALS Is Evolving. Respiratory care. 1363-1365.
- (2022). From bedside to bench - In vivo and in vitro evaluation of mechanically assisted cough treatment in a patient with bulbar Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Respiratory Medicine Case Reports. 1-4.
Letter to the editor
- (2022). Is it feasible to perform a continuous laryngoscopy exercise test with a cold air inhalate? A case report. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2018). Laryngoscopy Can Be a Valuable Tool for Unexpected Therapeutic Response in Noninvasive Respiratory Interventions. Respiratory care. 1459-1461.
- (2018). Laryngeal response patterns during mechanically assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- (2016). Long-term Respiratory Outcomes of Extreme Preterm Birth. A regional cohort study.
- (2020). Conundrums of exercise-related breathing problems. Epiglottic, laryngeal, or bronchial obstruction? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. e142-e143.
- (2016). Ventilatory efficiency in children and adolescents born extremely preterm. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2020). Prevalence and consequences of left vocal cord paralysis in young adults born extremely premature with a history of neonatal patent ductus arteriosus surgery.
- (2016). Respiratory morbidity in extremely premature born children and later physical Activity. .
- (2015). Measurement of vital capacity in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – forced and slowly performed.
- (2015). Lung function and respiratory muscle strength in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- (2015). Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical insufflation-exsufflation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- (2015). Laryngeal response patterns to mechanical assisted cough in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- (2015). Hvordan reagerer strupen ved bruk av hostemaskin hos personer med amyotrofisk lateral sklerose?
- (2015). Better respiratory outcomes for extremely preterm born children.
- (2014). Spirometry- a tool for diagnosing exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)?
- (2014). Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction(EILO)diagnosed with laryngoscopy during rest or during exercise?
- (2014). Exercise induced inspiratory symptoms.
- (2014). Exercise induced inspiratory stridor (EIIS) in athletes.
- (2014). Exercise Induced Inspiratory Stridor (EIIS) - A growing Challenge during Physical activity.
- (2014). Alveolar nitric oxide(NO)in children born extremely preterm (EP).
- (2022). Correction to: Symptoms and antecedents of autism in children born extremely premature: a national population-based study (European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, (2022), 10.1007/s00787-022-01953-4). European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Exercise related respiratory problems in the young—Is it exercise-induced bronchoconstriction or laryngeal obstruction? Frontiers in pediatrics. 7 pages.
- (2022). Exercise Training in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis . Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 13 pages.
- (2021). Upper Airway Assessment and Responses During Mechanically Assisted Cough. Respiratory care. 1196-1213.
- (2019). Exercise induced laryngeal obstructions in humans and equines. A comparative review . Frontiers in Physiology. 1-10.
- (2018). Bronchial hyper-responsiveness after preterm birth. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews. 34-40.