- Phone+47 468 33 497
- Visitor AddressPROBEBuilding for Basic Biology University of Bergen Jonas Lies vei 915009 BergenRoom6C131cA
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Proteomics and phosphoproteomics of organellar Ras proteins
- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated with Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. Proteomic profiling of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells does not reflect their constitutive release of soluble mediators. Proteomes. 1-10.
- 2019. Proteome and phosphoproteome changes associated with prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- 2019. Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2018. Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I as an Effector Element of the Cytokine IL-4 in the Development of a Leishmania major Infection. Mediators of Inflammation.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Protein post-translational modification crosstalk in acute myeloid leukemia calls for action. 5317-5337.
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. 13-24.
Phosphoproteomics from patient samples