Maria del Carmen Hernandez Valladares
- Phone+47 55 58 63 75+47 468 33 497
- Visitor AddressPROBEBuilding for Basic Biology University of Bergen Jonas Lies vei 915009 BergenRoom6C131cA
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Proteomics and phosphoproteomics of organellar Ras proteins
- 2021. Proteomic comparison of bone marrow derived osteoblasts and mesenchymal stem cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- 2021. Proteomic Characterization of Spontaneous Stress-Induced In Vitro Apoptosis of Human Acute Myeloid Leukemia Cells; Focus on Patient Heterogeneity and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Hemato. 607-627.
- 2021. Effects of the autophagy‐inhibiting agent chloroquine on acute myeloid leukemia cells; characterization of patient heterogeneity. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 1-23.
- 2020. The progression of acute myeloid leukemia from first diagnosis to chemoresistant relapse: A comparison of proteomic and phosphoproteomic profiles. Cancers. 1-13.
- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated with Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2020. Biological characteristics of aging in human acute myeloid leukemia cells: the possible importance of aldehyde dehydrogenase, the cytoskeleton and altered transcriptional regulation. Aging. 24734-24777.
- 2019. The capacity of long-term in vitro proliferation of acute myeloid leukemia cells supported only by exogenous cytokines is associated with a patient subset with adverse outcome. Cancers. 1-22.
- 2019. Proteomic profiling of primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells does not reflect their constitutive release of soluble mediators. Proteomes. 1-10.
- 2019. Proteome and phosphoproteome changes associated with prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- 2019. Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- 2018. Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- 2018. Preservation Method and Phosphate Buffered Saline Washing Affect the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Proteome. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-11.
- 2018. Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I as an Effector Element of the Cytokine IL-4 in the Development of a Leishmania major Infection. Mediators of Inflammation.
- 2016. Reliable FASP-based procedures for optimal quantitative proteomic and phosphoproteomic analysis on samples from acute myeloid leukemia patients. Biological Procedures Online. 1-10.
- 2016. Global cell proteome profiling, phospho-signaling and quantitative proteomics for identification of new biomarkers in acute myeloid leukemia patients. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 52-70.
- 2016. Freezing effects on the acute myeloid leukemia cell proteome and phosphoproteome revealed using optimal quantitative workflows. Journal of Proteomics. 214-225.
Letter to the editor
- 2017. Rethinking the role of osteopontin in human acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 1494-1497.
Academic literature review
- 2020. The implementation of mass spectrometry-based proteomics workflows in clinical routines of acute myeloid leukemia: Applicability and perspectives. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-23.
- 2019. Protein post-translational modification crosstalk in acute myeloid leukemia calls for action. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 5317-5337.
- 2018. Vacuolar ATPase as a possible therapeutic target in human acute myeloid leukemia. Expert Review of Hematology. 13-24.
- 2017. Therapeutic targeting of leukemic stem cells in acute myeloid leukemia - the biological background for possible strategies. Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery. 1053-1065.
- 2017. Proteogenomics approaches for studying cancer biology and their potential in the identification of acute myeloid leukemia biomarkers. Espert Review of Proteomics. 649-663.
Phosphoproteomics from patient samples