- Visitor AddressÅrstadveien 195009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Human organotypic airway and lung organoid cells of bronchiolar and alveolar differentiation are permissive to infection by influenza and SARS-CoV-2 respiratory virus. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 1-23.
- (2021). Placental histology predicted adverse outcomes in extremely premature neonates in Norway-population-based study. Acta Paediatrica. 8 pages.
- (2021). Induction of alveolar and bronchiolar phenotypes in human lung organoids. Physiological Reports.
- (2021). Double paternal uniparental isodisomy 7 and 15 presenting with Beckwith–Wiedemann spectrum features. Cold Spring Harbor Molecular Case Studies. 14 pages.
- (2020). Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography to study airflow after nebulized saline in bronchiolitis. Pediatric Pulmonology.
- (2018). Ventilator flow data predict bronchopulmonary dysplasia in extremely premature neonates. ERS Monograph. 1-7.
- (2017). Mid-childhood outcomes after pre-viable preterm premature rupture of membranes. Journal of Perinatology. 1053-1059.
- (2017). Lung function at term in extremely preterm-born infants: A regional prospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- (2016). Electromagnetic inductance plethysmography is well suited to measure tidal breathing in infants. ERS Monograph.
- (2015). A new non-invasive method of infant spirometry demonstrates a level of repeatability that is comparable to traditional methods. Acta Paediatrica. 1130-1137.
- (2018). Tidal breathing parameters in extremely premature infants. Feasibility and clinical utility of electromagnetic inductance plethysmography.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)