- 2020. Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology.
- 2018. Transient photoreception in the hindbrain is permissive to the life history transition of hatching in Atlantic halibut. Developmental Biology. 129-138.
- 2016. The two-step development of a duplex retina involves distinct events of cone and rod neurogenesis and differentiation. Developmental Biology. 389-401.
- 2014. The exorhodopsin and melanopsin systems in the pineal complex and brain at early developmental stages of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus). Journal of Comparative Neurology. 4003-4022.
- 2019. Learning outcomes at master level in biology. Current expectations and guidelines for the future.
- 2014. Non-visual photoreceptive systems in early development of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus).