- (2023). Mapping key neuropeptides involved in the melanocortin system in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) brain. Journal of Comparative Neurology. 89-115.
- (2022). Mapping the pattern of essential neuroendocrine cells related to puberty and VA opsin expression provides further insight in the photoreceptive regulation of the BPG axis in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Brain, Behavior and Evolution.
- (2022). An EvoDevo Study of Salmonid Visual Opsin Dynamics and Photopigment Spectral Sensitivity. Frontiers in Neuroanatomy.
- (2021). Rhythmic Clock Gene Expression in Atlantic Salmon Parr Brain. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2021). Neural activation in photosensitive brain regions of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after light stimulation. PLOS ONE. 1-17.
- (2020). Heads and tails: The notochord develops differently in the cranium and caudal fin of Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar, L.). Stem Cell Reviews and Reports (SCRR). 21 pages.
- (2020). Expression and localization of the aryl hydrocarbon receptors and cytochrome P450 1A during early development of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Aquatic Toxicology. 10 pages.
- (2018). Transient photoreception in the hindbrain is permissive to the life history transition of hatching in Atlantic halibut. Developmental Biology. 129-138.
- (2016). The two-step development of a duplex retina involves distinct events of cone and rod neurogenesis and differentiation. Developmental Biology. 389-401.
- (2014). The exorhodopsin and melanopsin systems in the pineal complex and brain at early developmental stages of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus). Journal of Comparative Neurology. 4003-4022.
- (2022). TOPOLOGY OF THE CENTRAL MELANOCORTIN NEUROPEPTIDES IN THE ATLANTIC SALMON PARR BRAIN.
- (2022). Photoreception and transcriptome response to light during early development of Atlantic salmon (Salmon salar).
- (2020). The effect of light environment on transcriptome and early development in Atlantic salmon.
- (2019). Learning outcomes at master level in biology. Current expectations and guidelines for the future.
- (2019). Genomic approach to identify nonvisual photoreceptors in Atlantic salmon and effects of light environment on early development.
- (2018). The effect of narrow banded LED light on development and growth performance.
- (2014). Non-visual photoreceptive systems in early development of Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus).
- (2016). The effect of narrow banded LED light on development and growth performance.