- 2019. Total intake of different minerals and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 2127-2135.
- 2018. Urate and the risk of Parkinson's disease in men and women. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 76-82.
- 2018. Diet quality and risk of multiple sclerosis in two cohorts of US women. Multiple Sclerosis.
- 2018. Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- 2017. Physical activity is associated with a decreased multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 150-157.
- 2017. No association between dietary sodium intake and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 1322-1329.
- 2017. Body size and physical exercise, and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 270-278.
- 2016. Preclinical disease activity in multiple sclerosis: A prospective study of cognitive performance prior to first symptom. Annals of Neurology. 616-624.
- 2016. Negative interaction between smoking and EBV in the risk of multiple sclerosis: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1018-1024.
- 2016. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 104-111.
- 2015. Timing of use of cod liver oil, a vitamin D source, and multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1856-1864.
- 2015. Evidence of preclinical disease activity a prospective study on cognitive and physical performance prior to first symptom of multiple sclerosis.
- 2014. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: the EnvIMS study.
Reader opinion piece
- 2018. When intuition invites the analytical mind to dance-The essential role of creativity in science. Epidemiology. 753-755.
- 2017. The timing of environmental risk factors and prodromal signs of multiple sclerosis.