- (2022). Association of adverse childhood experiences with the development of multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 645-650.
- (2021). The limits of small-for-gestational-age as a high-risk category. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). 985-991.
- (2021). Term Birth Weight and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes. Epidemiology. 583-590.
- (2021). Exposure to breastfeeding and risk of developing multiple sclerosis. International Journal of Epidemiology. 644-651.
- (2019). Total intake of different minerals and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 2127-2135.
- (2018). Urate and the risk of Parkinson's disease in men and women. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 76-82.
- (2018). Diet quality and risk of multiple sclerosis in two cohorts of US women. Multiple Sclerosis.
- (2018). Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- (2017). Physical activity is associated with a decreased multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 150-157.
- (2017). No association between dietary sodium intake and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 1322-1329.
- (2017). Body size and physical exercise, and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 270-278.
- (2016). Preclinical disease activity in multiple sclerosis: A prospective study of cognitive performance prior to first symptom. Annals of Neurology. 616-624.
- (2016). Negative interaction between smoking and EBV in the risk of multiple sclerosis: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1018-1024.
- (2016). Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 104-111.
- (2015). Timing of use of cod liver oil, a vitamin D source, and multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1856-1864.
- (2015). Evidence of preclinical disease activity a prospective study on cognitive and physical performance prior to first symptom of multiple sclerosis.
- (2014). Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: the EnvIMS study.
Reader opinion piece
- (2018). When intuition invites the analytical mind to dance-The essential role of creativity in science. Epidemiology. 753-755.
- (2017). The timing of environmental risk factors and prodromal signs of multiple sclerosis.