- 2020. Residual Corticosteroid Production in Autoimmune Addison’s Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 2018. The short cosyntropin test revisited: new normal reference range using LC-MS/MS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1696-1703.
- 2017. Clues for early detection of autoimmune Addison's disease - myths and realities. Journal of Internal Medicine. 190-199.
- 2017. Assessment of diabetic polyneuropathy in Zanzibar: Comparison between traditional methods and an automated point-of-care nerve conduction device. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology. 9-14.
- 2016. Effect of a pre-exercise hydrocortisone dose on short-term physical performance in female patients with primary adrenal failure. European Journal of Endocrinology. 97-105.
- 2015. Preoperative octreotide therapy and surgery in acromegaly: associations between glucose homeostasis and treatment response. Endocrine. 10 pages.
- 2015. Modified-release hydrocortisone decreases BMI and HbA1c in patients with primary and secondary adrenal insufficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology. 619-626.
- 2015. Circadian hormone profiles and insulin sensitivity in patients with Addison's disease: a comparison of continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion with conventional glucocorticoid replacement therapy. Clinical Endocrinology. 28-35.
- 2014. Preoperative octreotide treatment of acromegaly: Long-term results of a randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Endocrinology. 229-235.
- 2014. Continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion versus oral hydrocortisone replacement for treatment of Addison's disease: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1665-1674.
- 2012. Quality of life in European patients with Addison's Disease: Validity of the disease-specific questionnaire AddiQoL. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 568-576.
- 2012. Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology. 507-516.
- 2010. Development of a Disease-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire in Addison's Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 545-551.
- 2009. Gamma knife stereotactic radiosurgery of Nelson syndrome. European Journal of Endocrinology. 143-148.
- 2009. Development of a Disease-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire in Addison’s Disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 2014. Glucocorticoid Treatment and Quality of Life in Addison’s disease.
Academic literature review
- 2015. Optimal glucocorticoid replacement in adrenal insufficiency. 3-15.