- 2019. The respiratory virome and exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. PLOS ONE. 1-17.
- 2019. Sputum microbiota and inflammation at stable state and during exacerbations in a cohort of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- 2019. Increase in curative treatment and survival of lung cancer in Norway 2001-2016. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). 951-955.
- 2019. Dynamic differences in dietary polyunsaturated fatty acid metabolism in sputum of COPD patients and controls. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 224-233.
- 2018. Substantial nation-wide improvement in lung cancer relative survival in Norway from 2000 to 2016. Lung Cancer. 138-145.
- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2017. Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- 2017. Antimicrobial peptide levels are linked to airway inflammation, bacterial colonisation and exacerbations in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. European Respiratory Journal. 1-12.
- 2016. Oxygen desaturation in 6-min walk test is a risk factor for adverse outcomes in COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal. 82-91.
- 2016. Diffusion capacity and CT measures of emphysema and airway wall thickness – relation to arterial oxygen tension in COPD patients. European Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- 2015. Vitamin D, vitamin D binding protein, and longitudinal outcomes in COPD. PLOS ONE.
- 2015. Serial measurements of arterial oxygen tension are associated with mortality in COPD. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 287-294.
- 2015. Interaction between asthma and smoking increases the risk of adult airway obstruction. European Respiratory Journal. 635-643.
- 2014. Predictors of exacerbations in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - results from the Bergen COPD Cohort Study. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Predictors for PaO2 and hypoxemic respiratory failure in COPD-A three-year follow-up. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 531-538.
- 2014. Comparison of inflammatory markers in induced and spontaneous sputum in a cohort of COPD patients. Respiratory Research.
- 2013. Non-response in telephone surveys of COPD patients does not introduce bias. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare. 40-44.
- 2012. Explained variance for blood gases in a population with COPD. Clinical Respiratory Journal. 72-80.
- 2012. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is associated with low levels of vitamin D. PLOS ONE. 8 pages.
- 2010. Respiratory symptoms in adults are related to impaired quality of life, regardless of asthma and COPD: results from the European community respiratory health survey. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- 2010. Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin A Biomarker in COPD. Chest. 888-895.
- 2007. Changes in Respiratory Symptoms and Health-Related Quality of Life. Chest. 1890-1897.
- 2020. Lungekreft: Forbedret prognose gir kapasitetsutfordringer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2014. Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal.