- 2014. Atmospheric ozone above Troll station, Antarctica observed by a ground based microwave radiometer. Earth System Science Data. 105-115.
- 2013. Responses of Earth's radiation belts to solar wind dynamic pressure variations in 2002 analyzed using multisatellite data and Kalman filtering. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. 4400-4414.
- 2013. Atmospheric ozone above Troll station, Antarctica observed by a ground based microwave radiometer. Earth System Science Data. 513-540.
- 2012. The effect of energetic electron precipitation on middle mesospheric night-time ozone during and after a moderate geomagnetic storm. Geophysical Research Letters.
- 2012. Statistical analysis of phase space density buildups and dropouts. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. 9 pages.
- 2011. Results from the intercalibration of optical low-light calibration sources 2011. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. 91-107.
- 2011. Reanalysis of radiation belt electron phase space density using various boundary conditions and loss models. Advances in Space Research. 1327-1334.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2014. Litt om hvorfor jeg ble stipendiat: Romvær og atmosfære.
- 2013. HeiΔT.
- 2012. Stand på researcher's night 2012 "Fysikk på kjøkken".
- 2012. Stand på forskningstorget, Trondheim 2012.
- 2013. Correlation between mesospheric ozone and Energetic Particle Precipitation over Troll, Antarctica in the years 2008 and 2009.
- 2012. Extra-Terrestrial Forcing on Winds, Temperature and Composition in the Earth’s Middle Atmosphere and Lower Ionosphere.
- 2011. The effect of radiation belt particles on middle atmospheric nighttime ozone during enhanced geomagnetic activity.
- 2011. The effect of radiation belt particles on middle atmospheric night time ozone during enhanced geomagnetic activity.
- 2011. Ground-based and satellite observations of ozone loss over Antarctica during moderate geomagnetic activity.
- 2011. Atmospheric effects of radiation belt precipitation over Antarctica.
- 2010. Effect of precipitating electrons on middle atmospheric ozone during enhanced geomagnetic activity.
- 2010. The effect of precipitating particles on middle atmospheric night time ozone during enhanced geomagnetic activity.
- 2010. Reanalysis of Radiation Belt Electron Phase Space Density using the UCLA 1-D VERB code and Kalman filtering: Correlation between the inner edge of the outer radiation belt phase space density and the plasmapause location.
- 2008. Undulations on the Equatorial Edge of the Auroral Oval.