- (2021). The natural history of 21-hydroxylase autoantibodies in autoimmune Addison’s disease. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 607-615.
- (2021). Primary ovarian insufficiency in women with Addison's disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e2656-e2663.
- (2021). Preclinical cardiac disease in women and men with primary aldosteronism. Blood Pressure. 1-8.
- (2021). GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 959.
- (2021). Adrenal Venous Sampling-Guided Adrenalectomy Rates in Primary Aldosteronism: Results of an International Cohort (AVSTAT). Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). E1400-E1407.
- (2018). Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging of myocardial mass and fibrosis in primary aldosteronism. Endocrine Connections. 413-424.
- (2018). Adrenal Venous Sampling for Assessment of Autonomous Cortisol Secretion. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). 4553-4560.
- (2017). Clinical Characteristics and Long-Term Outcome of Primary Aldosteronism in a Norwegian Population. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 838-846.
- (2013). Outcome after surgery for primary hyperaldosteronism may depend on KCNJ5 tumor mutation status: a population-based study from Western Norway. Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery. 869-874.
- (2013). Efficacy of adrenal venous sampling is increased by point of care cortisol analysis. Endocrine Connections. 236-242.
Reader opinion piece
- (2020). Medisinsk koding til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2021). The value of multimodality imaging in hypertensive heart disease. Journal of Hypertension. 1040-1043.
- (2018). Primary aldosteronism in Western Norway. Studies of diagnostic approach and treatment outcome.