- 2021. Primary ovarian insufficiency in women with Addison's disease. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. e2656-e2663.
- 2021. Preclinical cardiac disease in women and men with primary aldosteronism. Blood Pressure. 1-8.
- 2021. GWAS for autoimmune Addison's disease identifies multiple risk loci and highlights AIRE in disease susceptibility. Nature Communications. 959.
- 2018. Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging of myocardial mass and fibrosis in primary aldosteronism. Endocrine Connections. 413-424.
- 2018. Adrenal Venous Sampling for Assessment of Autonomous Cortisol Secretion. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 4553-4560.
- 2017. Clinical Characteristics and Long-Term Outcome of Primary Aldosteronism in a Norwegian Population. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 838-846.
- 2013. Outcome after surgery for primary hyperaldosteronism may depend on KCNJ5 tumor mutation status: a population-based study from Western Norway. Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery. 869-874.
- 2013. Efficacy of adrenal venous sampling is increased by point of care cortisol analysis. Endocrine Connections. 236-242.
Reader opinion piece
- 2020. Medisinsk koding til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2021. The value of multimodality imaging in hypertensive heart disease. Journal of Hypertension. 1040-1043.
- 2018. Primary aldosteronism in Western Norway. Studies of diagnostic approach and treatment outcome.