- (2021). Evaluation of wettability alteration in heterogeneous limestone at microscopic and macroscopic levels. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 9 pages.
- (2018). Mechanisms of Multiphase Reactive Flow using Biogenically Calcite-Functionalized Micromodels. Lab on a Chip. 3881-3891 .
- (2016). New insight into wormhole formation in polymer gel during water chase floods with positron emission tomography. SPE Journal. 32-40.
- (2015). Parametric study of oil recovery during CO2 injections in fractured chalk: Influence of fracture permeability, diffusion length and water saturation. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. 1063-1073.
- (2015). Mobility control during CO2 EOR in fractured carbonates using foam: Laboratory evaluation and numerical simulations. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 442-451.
- (2016). New Insight to Wormhole Formation in Polymer Gel during Water Chasefloods using Positron Emission Tomography (PET).
- (2021). Of Rats and Rocks: using pre-clinical PET imaging facilities in core analysis.
- (2019). Mechanistic Delineation of Reactive Transport in Carbonate Porous Media and its Impact on CO2 Storage Security.
- (2015). Foam as Mobility Control for Integrated CO2-EOR in Fractured Carbonate.
- (2015). Combined PET-CT for visualization and quantification of fluid flow in porous rock samples.
- (2016). Enhanced Oil Recovery by CO2 Injection in Fractured Reservoirs. Emphasis on Wettability and Water Saturation.
- (2014). SUPERCRITICAL CO2 INJECTION FOR ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY IN FRACTURED CHALK.
- (2014). A SYSTEMATIC INVESTIGATION OF WETTING STABILITY IN AGED CHALK.