- (2022). Strong association of combined genetic deficiencies in the classical complement pathway with risk of systemic lupus erythematosus and primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 1842-1850.
- (2022). Complement C4 Copy Number Variation is Linked to SSA/Ro and SSB/La Autoantibodies in Systemic Inflammatory Autoimmune Diseases. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 1440-1450.
- (2022). Auxilin is a novel susceptibility gene for congenital heart block which directly impacts fetal heart function. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1151-1161.
- (2021). SOCS3 Expression by Thymic Stromal Cells Is Required for Normal T Cell Development. Frontiers in Immunology. 17 pages.
- (2021). Natural killer cells and type II interferon in Ro/SSA and La/SSB autoantibody-exposed newborns at risk of congenital heart block. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 194-202.
- (2021). Interferons and innate immune activation in autoimmune congenital heart block. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology.
- (2021). Interferon activation status underlies higher antibody response to viral antigens in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus receiving no or light treatment. Rheumatology. 1445-1455.
- (2020). Cigarette smoking patterns preceding primary Sjögren's syndrome. RMD Open. 1-9.