Chief engineer at the Genomics Core Facility (Next generation Sequencing) and the Genetics Group (cell culture, qPCR, nucleotide extraction, lab training of PhD candidates).
- (2023). Vacuolar ATPase Is a Possible Therapeutic Target in Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Focus on Patient Heterogeneity and Treatment Toxicity. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- (2019). Effects of insulin and pathway inhibitors on the PI3K-Akt-mTOR phosphorylation profile in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy.
- (2017). Patients with acute myeloid leukemia can be subclassified based on the constitutive cytokine release of the leukemic cells; the possible clinical relevance and the importance of cellular iron metabolism. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 357-369.
- (2017). CDC25 inhibition in acute myeloid leukemia - A study of patient heterogeneity and the effects of different inhibitors. Molecules. 1-18.
- (2016). Expansion of myeloid derived suppressor cells correlates with number of T regulatory cells and disease progression in myelodysplastic syndrome. Oncoimmunology.
- (2015). The cytokine-mediated crosstalk between primary human acute myeloid cells and mesenchymal stem cells alters the local cytokine network and the global gene expression profile of the mesenchymal cells. Stem Cell Research. 530-541.
- (2015). Expression of the potential therapeutic target CXXC5 in primary acute myeloid leukemia cells - high expression is associated with adverse prognosis as well as altered intracellular signaling and transcriptional regulation. OncoTarget. 2794-2811.
- (2013). CXXC5 (retinoid-inducible nuclear factor, RINF) is a potential therapeutic target in high-risk human acute myeloid leukemia. OncoTarget. 1438-1448.