Marie Johanne Wåtevik
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. One Year Change in 6-Minute Walk Test Outcomes is Associated with COPD Prognosis. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 662-671.
- 2017. Physical activity and asthma: A longitudinal and multi-country study. Journal of Asthma. 938-945.
- 2016. Validation of self-reported figural drawing scales against anthropometric measurements in adults. Public Health Nutrition. 1944-1951.
- 2016. Oxygen desaturation in 6-min walk test is a risk factor for adverse outcomes in COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal. 82-91.
- 2016. Functional gastrointestinal symptoms are associated with higher serum total IgE levels, but less atopic sensitization. Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 189-197.
- 2014. Longterm follow-up in European respiratory health studies - patterns and implications. BMC Pulmonary Medicine.
- 2013. Increased prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a general population. Respiratory Medicine. 1037-1045.
- 2012. Different COPD disease characteristics are related to different outcomes in the 6-minute walk test. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 227-234.