Marie Sannes Ramsvik
- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2018). Plasma choline, homocysteine and vitamin status in healthy adults supplemented with krill oil: a pilot study. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 1-7.
- (2017). Effect of Dietary Components from Antarctic Krill on Atherosclerosis in apoE-Deficient Mice. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research. 1-10.
- (2015). Krill oil reduces plasma triacylglycerol level and improves related lipoprotein particle concentration, fatty acid composition and redox status in healthy young adults - a pilot study. Lipids in Health and Disease. 12 pages.
- (2015). A phospholipid-protein complex from krill with antioxidative and immunomodulating properties reduced plasma triacylglycerol and hepatic lipogenesis in rats. Marine Drugs. 4375-4397.
- (2015). A Phospholipid-Protein Complex from Antarctic Krill Reduced Plasma Homocysteine Levels and Increased Plasma Trimethylamine-N-Oxide (TMAO) and Carnitine Levels in Male Wistar Rats. Mar. Drugs. Marine Drugs. 5706-5721.
- (2013). Krill protein hydrolysate reduces plasma triacylglycerol level with concurrent increase in plasma bile acid level and hepatic fatty acid catabolism in high-fat fed mice. The Functional Foods in Health and Disease (FFHD). 428-440.
- (2013). A fish protein hydrolysate alters fatty acid composition in liver and adipose tissue and increases plasma carnitine levels in a mouse model of chronic inflammation. Lipids in Health and Disease. 11 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)