- (2019). Dear SSHRC, what do you want? An epistolary narrative of expertise, identity and time in grant writing. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung.
- (2017). Conditions for Contingent Instructors Engaged in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- (2015). Accessibility in Teaching Assistant Training: A Critical Review of Programming from Ontario’s Teaching and Learning Centres. The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- (2014). Listen up! Be responsible! What a graduate student hears about university teaching, graduate education and employment. Canadian Journal of Higher Education. 20-38.
- (2013). Educational development for responsible graduate students in the neoliberal university. Critical Studies in Education. 286-298.
- (2012). An interdisciplinary analysis of microteaching evaluation forms: How peer feedback forms shape what constitutes ‘good teaching’. Educational Research and Evaluation. 597-612.
- (2009). A trip to the co-op: The production, consumption and salvation of Canadian wilderness. International Journal of Canadian Studies. 231-251.