- Phone+47 55 58 39 76
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
PS901 Research Design, Methods, Ethics and Philosophy of Science
PSYK201 Bachelor's Thesis in Work and Organizational Psychology
PRPSYK317 Master's Thesis within the Professional Program in Clinical Psychology
- (2023). Gender and educational stage moderate the effects of developmental assets on risk behaviours in youth. International Journal of Adolescence and Youth.
- (2022). The role of the 5Cs of positive youth development in future worries among youth in Croatia.
- (2022). The effects of worrying about future education, employment, loneliness, and social surrounding and status on well-being in youth.
- (2022). Relationship between the six Cs of positive youth development and mental well-being among youth in Croatia.
- (2022). Positive Youth Development and Depression: An Examination of Gender Differences in Croatia and Spain. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2022). Lack of important developmental assets make youth more susceptible to worrying about the future.
- (2021). Towards a better understanding of youth well-being and depression by using the to-factor model of mental health.
- (2020). Who helps? Relations of contribution to community, family, friends, and school activities with the 5Cs of the positive youth development.
- (2020). What are you worried about? Relations between developmental assets and future worries in youth.
- (2020). Developmental assets’ protecting potential against risk behaviours in youth – differential effects by gender and educational level.
- (2020). Contribution to Family, Friends, School, and Community is Associated with Fewer Depression Symptoms in Adolescents - Mediated by Self-Regulation and Academic Performance. Frontiers in Psychology. 13 pages.
- (2020). Are boys more confident? Are girls more caring? Gender and educational level differences in domains of Positive Youth Development among Croatian youth.
- (2019). Relations between contribution to school and community, self-regulation, achievement and depression.
- (2017). When Learning is High Stake.
- (2016). Learning analytics and open learning modelling for professional competence development . NOKOBIT: Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. 1-5.
- (2013). Working memory and mathematical word problem solving: Binding information is the key to comprehension.
- (2013). The effects of example choice on students' interest and performance in mathematics.
- (2013). Reading comprehension and calculation as predictors of maths word problem solving.
- (2013). Exploring the effectiveness of commercial and custom-built games for cognitive training. Computers in Human Behavior. 2388-2393.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)