- 2020. Contribution to Family, Friends, School, and Community is Associated with Fewer Depression Symptoms in Adolescents - Mediated by Self-Regulation and Academic Performance. Frontiers in Psychology. 13 pages.
- 2013. Exploring the effectiveness of commercial and custom-built games for cognitive training. Computers in Human Behavior. 2388-2393.
- 2020. Who helps? Relations of contribution to community, family, friends, and school activities with the 5Cs of the positive youth development.
- 2020. Are boys more confident? Are girls more caring? Gender and educational level differences in domains of Positive Youth Development among Croatian youth.
- 2013. Working memory and mathematical word problem solving: Binding information is the key to comprehension.
- 2013. Reading comprehension and calculation as predictors of maths word problem solving.
- 2016. Learning analytics and open learning modelling for professional competence development . NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. 1-5.
- 2020. What are you worried about? Relations between developmental assets and future worries in youth.
- 2020. Developmental assets’ protecting potential against risk behaviours in youth – differential effects by gender and educational level.
- 2019. Relations between contribution to school and community, self-regulation, achievement and depression.
- 2017. When Learning is High Stake.
- 2013. The effects of example choice on students' interest and performance in mathematics.