- 2019. Mice depleted for Exchange Proteins Directly Activated by cAMP (Epac) exhibit irregular liver regeneration in response to partial hepatectomy. Scientific Reports. 1-17.
- 2018. Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. Increased microvascular permeability in mice lacking Epac1 (Rapgef3). Acta Physiologica. 441-452.
- 2017. Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- 2016. Role of EPAC in cAMP-mediated actions in adrenocortical cells. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 7 pages.
- 2016. Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. 1-11.
- 2015. Peripheral blood cells from patients with autoimmune Addison's disease poorly respond to interferons in vitro, despite elevated serum levels of interferon-inducible chemokines. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research. 759-770.
- 2014. Regulation of CDKN2B expression by interaction of Arnt with Miz-1 - a basis for functional integration between the HIF and Myc gene regulatory pathways. Molecular Cancer.
- 2014. Computational characterization of modes of transcriptional regulation of nuclear receptor genes. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Altered DNA methylation profile in Norwegian patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Molecular Immunology. 208-216.
- 2013. DNA methylation of alternative promoters directs tissue specific expression of Epac2 isoforms. PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- 2011. DNA methylation of intronic enhancers directs tissue- specific expression of steroidogenic factor 1/adrenal 4 binding protein (SF-1/Ad4BP). Endocrinology. 2100-2112.
- 2010. Functional roles of protein kinase A (PKA) and exchange protein directly activated by 3',5'-cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate (cAMP) 2 (EPAC2) in cAMP-mediated actions in adrenocortical cells. Endocrinology. 2151-2161.
- 2008. Phosphorylation of steroidogenic factor 1 is mediated by cyclin-dependent kinase 7. Molecular Endocrinology. 91-104.
- 2008. Deoxyribonucleic acid methylation controls cell type-specific expression of steroidogenic factor 1. Endocrinology. 5599-5609.
- 2004. cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulates ubiquitin-proteasome-mediated degradation and subcellular localization of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 49120-49130.
- 2004. NGFI-B is important for induction of SF-1 dependent transcription in response to cAMP. Endocrine Research. 607-607.
- 2003. Cloning and Characterization of a Novel Zinc Finger Protein that Modulates the Transcriptional Activity of Nuclear Receptors. Molecular Endocrinology. 2303-2319.
- 2017. DNA Methylation Analyses of the Fetal Leydig cell-specific Enhancer of the Gene Encoding Steroidogenic Factor 1.
- 2016. Exchange Protein Directly Activated by cAMP 2 (Epac2): A Novel target for miR-30c.
- 2015. Night work and disturbances in sleep - an animal model.
- 2015. Molecular Characterization of the Altered Stress Response in Female Mice Deleted for Exchange Proteins Directly Activated by cAMP (Epac).
- 2014. Characterization of liver functions in Epac knockout models.
- 2012. Autoimmune Addison's Disease and DNA Methylation Identification of Differentially Methylated Regions and Development of Methylation Specific PCR for Selected Genes.
- 2012. Arnt interacts with Miz-1 and activates transcription from the CDKN2B promoter.
- 2011. Regulation of tissue-specific expression of Exchange protein directly activated by cAMP 2 (Epac2) by epigenetic mechanisms.
- 2010. Epigenetic Regulation of Tissue-Specific Expression of Steroidogenic Factor-1 (SF-1) by DNA Methylation.
- 2009. Activation of p21WAFI/CIP1 by ARNT and HIF-α proteins.
- 2007. Use of a retroviral vector system to repress DNA methylases by siRNA in adrenocortical cells.
- 2006. Phosphorylation and Regulation of Steroidogenic Factor-1 by Signal Transduction Pathways in Adrenocortical Cells.
- 2017. Physiological Roles of Exchange Factors Directly Activated by cAMP (Epac); Characterization of gene knockout models.
- 2017. Exchange Proteins directly Activated by cAMP (Epac): Physiological roles and Regulation of expression .
- 2009. Molecular mechanisms of Steroidogenesis:Gene expression and cAMP-induced signaling in adrenocortical cells.
- 2010. Tissue Specific Methylation of Intronic Enhancers in the Gene Encoding Steroidogenic Factor 1. Endocrine reviews. 1 pages.
Academic literature review
- 2013. Epigenetic regulation of the gene encoding steroidogenic factor-1. 133-139.
- 2010. Molecular aspects of steroidogenic factor 1 (SF-1). 27-39.