- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Insights into the genetic diversity, antibiotic resistance and pathogenic potential of Klebsiella pneumoniae from the Norwegian marine environment using whole-genome analysis. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health. 1-9.
- (2021). Rapid high-resolution detection of colistin resistance in Gram-negative bacteria using flow cytometry: A comparison with broth microdilution, a commercial screening test and WGS. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 3183-3191.
- (2021). Gastrointestinal carriage of Klebsiella pneumoniae in a general adult population: a cross-sectional study of risk factors and bacterial genomic diversity. Gut microbes. 14 pages.
- (2021). External quality assessment of SARS-CoV-2-sequencing: An ESGMD-SSM pilot trial across 15 European laboratories. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 1-9.
- (2021). Exploring Klebsiella pneumoniae in Healthy Poultry Reveals High Genetic Diversity, Good Biofilm-Forming Abilities and Higher Prevalence in Turkeys Than Broilers. Frontiers in Microbiology. 11 pages.
- (2021). A nationwide genomic study of clinical Klebsiella pneumoniae in Norway 2001–15: introduction and spread of ESBLs facilitated by clonal groups CG15 and CG307. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 665-674.
- (2020). Antibiotic sensitivity screening of Klebsiella spp. and Raoultella spp. isolated from marine bivalve molluscs reveal presence of CTX-M-producing K. pneumoniae. Microorganisms. 1-15.
- (2022). Nanopore sequencing as a solution for the mompS challenge in L.pneumophila SBT from short-read data.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)