- (2023). Inhibitory control as possible risk and/or resilience factor for the development of trauma related symptoms–a study of the Utøya terror attack survivors. Applied neuropsychology: Adult. 13 pages.
- (2022). Social Factors and Recovery: A Longitudinal Study of Patients with Psychosis in Mental Health Services. Community mental health journal. 12 pages.
- (2022). Kartlegging av Arbeidshukommelse (KAH): Er spørreskjemaet et anvendbart klinisk verktøy for bruk i Norge? Nevropsykologi : Medlemsblad for Norsk Nevropsykologisk Forening. 12-21.
- (2021). Prevalence and predictors of prolonged grief symptoms among those bereaved from a drug-related death in a convenience sample of Norwegian parents: A cross-sectional study. Death Studies.
- (2021). First-Episode Patients Report Cognitive Difficulties in Executive Functioning 1 Year After Initial Episode of Major Depressive Disorder. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 9 pages.
- (2020). A longitudinal 5-year follow-up study of cognitive function after first episode major depressive disorder: Exploring state, scar and trait effects. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-12.
- (2013). Visual memory performance in patients with major depression: a 9-month follow-up. Applied Neuropsychology. 192-196.
- (2013). Intracranial arachnoid cysts: impairment of higher cognitive functions and postoperative improvement. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. 10 pages.
- (2013). Cognitive function in first episode major depressive disorder: Poor inhibition and semantic fluency performance. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 515-530.
- (2013). A follow-up study of first episode major depressive disorder. Impairment in inhibition and semantic fluency – potential predictors for relapse? Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2012). Information processing in patients with first episode major depression. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 445-449.
- (2012). Information processing in first episode depression. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 445-449.
- (2011). Testing the cognitive effort hypothesis of cognitive impairment in major depression. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 74-80.
- (2011). Prolonged Impairment in Inhibition and Semantic Fluency in a Follow-up Study of Recurrent Major Depression. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. 677-686.
- (2011). Patients with major depression show intact memory performance- given optimal conditions. Applied Neuropsychology. 191-196.
- (2015). Executive Functioning in recurrent- and first episode Major Depressive Disorder.
- (2021). Risk Factors and Cognitive Deficits in First Episode Major Depression: A Five-Year Longitudinal Study of Explorative Subgroups. Biological Psychiatry.
- (2009). Executive functioning in recurrent major depression - investigated using the Delis Kaplan Executive function system.
- (2022). Correction: Social Factors and Recovery: A Longitudinal Study of Patients with Psychosis in Mental Health Services (Community Mental Health Journal, (2022), 10.1007/s10597-022-01007-8). Community mental health journal.