Marius Mikkel Kjølstad is a PhD Candidate at the University of Bergen since January 2020. He is writing his doctoral thesis on what ideas that were held about the purpose of the state in Norwegian legal and political thought between 1814 and the First World War.
He holds a law degree from UiB (2019) and an LL.M. in Legal Theory from Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (2019).
- 2020. Kven skreiv dommen i Appel-saka? Rett24.no.
- 2019. Var Weimarrepublikken født til å dø? morgenbladet.no.
- 2020. An Introduction to the Norwegian Legal Culture. 44 pages.
- 2019. Norway - Constitutional Year in Review. 6 pages.
- 2019. Det rettsvitenskaplige kloster. 18 pages.