- 2018. Intuition and Ineffability: Tacit Knowledge and Engineering Design. Philosophy of Engineering and Technology. 53-67.
- 2018. Heuristics and Human Judgment: What We Can Learn About Scientific Discovery from the Study of Engineering Design. Topoi. 1-9.
- 2018. Artifacts as Rules: Wittgenstein and the Sociology of Technology. Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology. 15 pages.
- 2017. Nature as Spectacle: Experience and Empiricism in Early Modern Experimental Practice. Centaurus. 72-96.
- 2017. Manual Labor and ‘Mean Mechanicks’: Bacon’s Mechanical History and the Deprecation of Craft Skills in Early Modern Science. Perspectives on Science. 521-550.
- 2017. Enchanting automata: Wilkins and the wonder of workmanship. Intellectual History Review. 453-471.
- 2016. Technology and technique: The role of skill in the practice of scientific observation. Perspectives on Science. 396-415.
- 2011. Relevance and Relationalism. Metaphysica. 19-30.
- 2019. Technology and Practice in Seventeenth Century English Experimentalism.