Mark Thomas Young
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9Ida Bloms hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2018). Intuition and Ineffability: Tacit Knowledge and Engineering Design. Philosophy of Engineering and Technology. 53-67.
- (2018). Heuristics and Human Judgment: What We Can Learn About Scientific Discovery from the Study of Engineering Design. Topoi. 1-9.
- (2018). Artifacts as rules: Wittgenstein and the sociology of technology. Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology. 377-399.
- (2017). Nature as Spectacle: Experience and Empiricism in Early Modern Experimental Practice. Centaurus. 72-96.
- (2017). Manual Labor and ‘Mean Mechanicks’: Bacon’s Mechanical History and the Deprecation of Craft Skills in Early Modern Science. Perspectives on Science. 521-550.
- (2017). Enchanting automata: Wilkins and the wonder of workmanship. Intellectual History Review. 453-471.
- (2016). Technology and technique: The role of skill in the practice of scientific observation. Perspectives on Science. 396-415.
- (2011). Relevance and Relationalism. Metaphysica. 19-30.
- (2019). Technology and Practice in Seventeenth Century English Experimentalism.