- 2018. Intuition and Ineffability: Tacit Knowledge and Engineering Design. Philosophy of Engineering and Technology. 31: 53-67.
- 2018. Artifacts as Rules: Wittgenstein and the Sociology of Technology. Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology. 22. 15 pages.
- 2018. Heuristics and Human Judgment: What We Can Learn About Scientific Discovery from the Study of Engineering Design. Topoi. 1-9. doi: 10.1007/s11245-018-9550-8
- 2017. Nature as Spectacle: Experience and Empiricism in Early Modern Experimental Practice. Centaurus. 59: 72-96. doi: 10.1111/1600-0498.12155
- 2017. Enchanting automata: Wilkins and the wonder of workmanship. Intellectual History Review. 27: 453-471. doi: 10.1080/17496977.2017.1374059
- 2017. Manual Labor and ‘Mean Mechanicks’: Bacon’s Mechanical History and the Deprecation of Craft Skills in Early Modern Science. Perspectives on Science. 25: 521-550. doi: 10.1162/POSC_a_00252
- 2016. Technology and technique: The role of skill in the practice of scientific observation. Perspectives on Science. 24: 396-415. doi: 10.1162/POSC_a_00213
- 2011. Relevance and Relationalism. Metaphysica. 12: 19-30.
Reports and theses
- 2019. Technology and Practice in Seventeenth Century English Experimentalism. Universitetet i Bergen.