I am coordinator for the bibliometrics group at the University of Bergen Library.
The Bibliometrics group at the University of Bergen Library provides analyses and advice related to publishing activity, metrics and researcher visibility.
On our webpage about publishing statistics (norwegian) we show analyses of publishing at UiB, its faculties and institutes. This includes aspects such as changes over time, national and international cooperation, and open access. As part of the BOA team, the Bibliometrics group also gives advice on how to increase researcher visibility and research impact. We can help with updates of publication lists and provide information about relevant metrics.
Please feel free to conat us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions related to publishing activity at UiB, need help with your own publication list, or advice on how to improve your impact.
- 2020. Mapping scholarly publications related to the Sustainable Development Goals: Do independent bibliometric approaches get the same results? Quantitative Science Studies (QSS). 1092-1108.
- 2018. Filter bubbles in interdisciplinary Research: a Case study on climate and society. Library hi tech. 225-236.
- 2015. Digital presence of norwegian scholars on academic network sites-where and who are they? PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Uncertainties in Arctic sea ice thickness and volume: new estimates and implications for trends. The Cryosphere. 705-720.
- 2013. Waveform classification of airborne synthetic aperture radar altimeter over Arctic sea ice. The Cryosphere. 1315-1324.
- 2012. Arctic Clouds and Surface Radiation – a critical comparison of satellite retrievals and the ERA-Interim reanalysis. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 6667-6677.
- 2015. Cryosat postlaunch validation study for sea ice 2011-2012 PRODEX Final Report. 368. 368. .
- 2015. CryoSat post-launch validation study for sea ice 2011-2012. Final report. 368. 368. .
- 2016. Analysis of CryoSat-2 radar altimeter waveforms over different Arctic sea ice regimes.
- 2019. Measuring research output related to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): A bibliometric perspective.
- 2017. Increased Impact for Open Publishing.
- 2017. Citation and social media impact with regard to open publishing.
- 2015. The Digital Presence of Scholars. Where and Who They Are and How They Interact.
- 2015. Hvor tumler våre forskere seg? Forskerprofiler på tvers av akademiske nettjenester .
- 2015. Forskernes digitale nærvær og identitet.
- 2014. Arctic sea ice altimetry - advances and current uncertainties.
- 2013. Waveform analysis of Ku-Band radar altimeter data over Arctic sea ice.
- 2012. Waveform analysis of Ku-Band radar altimeter data over Arctic sea ice.
- 2012. Integrated Studies of Multi-Polarimetric SAR Over Sea Ice.