- 2017. Clinical and molecular characteristics of infective β-hemolytic streptococcal endocarditis. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 135-142.
- 2015. New tricks from an old cow: infective endocarditis caused by Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp. dysgalactiae. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 731-734.
- 2011. Invasive group A, C and G streptococcal disease in western Norway: virulence gene profiles, clinical features and outcomes. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 358-364.
- 2006. Antidepressant drugs activate SREBP and up-regulate cholesterol and fatty acid biosynthesis in human glial cells. Neuroscience Letters. 185-190.
- 2005. Antipsychotic drugs activate SREBP-regulated expression of lipid biosynthetic genes in cultured human glioma cells: a novel mechanism of action? The Pharmacogenomics Journal. 298-304.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2003. Dissemination and diversity of prophage DNA in the genus Lactococcus.
- 2005. The bacteriophage ØLC3 attachment site in lactococcus lactis.
- 2003. The dissemination of prophage DNA in the genus lactococcus.
- 2003. The dissemination of prophage DNA in the genus Lactococcus.