- Article in Aftenposten Viten September 2018: "Norske forskere vil gjøre «verdens verste diett» litt bedre" https://www.uib.no/en/biomedisin/120650/our-research-molecular-crutches-national-media
- School visits through Rollemodell.no: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uNGGkfhbmE
- Finalist in Forsker Grand Prix Bergen 2012: https://tv.nrk.no/serie/kunnskapskanalen/2013/MDFP17003512#t=44m55s
- 2020. Levalbuterol lowers the feedback inhibition by dopamine and delays misfolding and aggregation in tyrosine hydroxylase. Biochimie.
- 2020. Arc self‐association and formation of virus‐like capsids are mediated by an N‐terminal helical coil motif. The FEBS Journal.
- 2019. Structure of full-length human phenylalanine hydroxylase in complex with tetrahydrobiopterin. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 11229-11234.
- 2017. New perspectives for pharmacological chaperoning treatment in methylmalonic aciduria cblB type. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. 640-648.
- 2016. Stable preparations of tyrosine hydroxylase provide the solution structure of the full-length enzyme. Scientific Reports. 14 pages.
- 2016. Regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase is preserved across different homo- and heterodimeric 14-3-3 proteins. Amino Acids. 1221-1229.
- 2015. Discovery of a Specific Inhibitor of Pyomelanin Synthesis in Legionella pneumophila. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 8402-8412.
- 2015. Brain catecholamine depletion and motor impairment in a Th knock-in mouse with type B tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency. Brain. 2948-2963.
- 2015. Arc is a flexible modular protein capable of reversible self-oligomerization. Biochemical Journal. 145-158.
- 2013. Structural and thermodynamic insight into phenylalanine hydroxylase from the human pathogen Legionella pneumophila. FEBS Open Bio. 370-378.
- 2012. Phenylalanine hydroxylase from legionella pneumophila is a thermostable enzyme with a major functional role in pyomelanin synthesis. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2011. The Host-Pathogen interaction of human cyclophilin A and HIV-1 Vpr requires specific N-terminal and novel C-terminal domains. BMC Structural Biology. 16 pages.
- 2010. Superstoichiometric binding of L-Phe to phenylalanine hydroxylase from Caenorhabditis elegans: evolutionary implications. Amino Acids. 1463-1475.
- 2009. Evolution of regulation, structure and function in phenylalanine hydroxylase. Pteridines. 42-50.
- 2007. Structure of phenylalanine hydroxylase from Colwellia psychrerythraea 34H, a monomeric cold active enzyme with local flexibility around the active site and high overall stability. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- 2020. The solution structure of the human brain-protein arc studied by NMR.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2005. Characterization and thermostability of cell division control protein 6 from (hyper)thermophilic Archaea.
- 2020. Understanding the interaction between the co-chaperone DNAJC12 and tyrosine hydroxylase.
- 2005. Characterisation and thermostability of cell division control protein 6 from (hyper)thermophilic archaea.
Popular scientific article
- 2020. The time of Corona - report from a home office in Bergen. NBS-nytt. 15-16.
- 2018. Norske forskere vil gjøre verdens verste diett litt bedre. Aftenposten Viten.
- 2017. Forskere i Bergen løser ME-gåten. NBS-nytt. 12-15.
- 2015. Ebolaforsker i Norge. NBS-nytt. 10-12.
- 2012. Structure, function and regulation of non-mammalian forms of phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- 2009. Using the nematode enzyme as template for elucidating regulatory mechanism of phenylalanine hydroxylase. The FEBS Journal. 365-365.
Academic literature review
- 2013. Phenylalanine hydroxylase: Function, structure, and regulation. IUBMB Life. 341-349.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2021. Et kappløp for norsk fagspråk. Michael. 81-91.
- 2020. Differential scanning fluorimetry in the screening and validation of pharmacological chaperones for soluble and membrane proteins. 329-343. In:
- 2020. Protein Homeostasis Diseases: Mechanisms and Novel Therapies. Elsevier.