Martha Therese Gjestsen
- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Health promotion in early-stage dementia – user experiences from an educative intervention. Educational Gerontology. 391-403.
- (2022). Awareness of age-related changes in Norwegian individuals 50+. Short form questionnaire validation. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 11 pages.
- (2020). Self-management and HeAlth Promotion in Early-stage dementia with e-learning for carers (SHAPE): Study protocol for a multi-centre randomised controlled trial. BMC Public Health. 1-13.
- (2020). Health promotion intervention for people with early-stage dementia: A quasi-experimental study. Brain and Behavior. 1-8.
- (2020). Health Care Personnel’s Perspective on Potential Electronic Health Interventions to Prevent Hospitalizations for Older Persons Receiving Community Care: Qualitative Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research.
- (2018). Characteristics and predictors for hospitalizations of home-dwelling older persons receiving community care: a cohort study from Norway. BMC Geriatrics. 1-9.
- (2017). What are the key contextual factors when preparing for successful implementation of assistive living technology in primary elderly care? A case study from Norway. BMJ Open.
- (2016). The landscape of pain management in people with dementia living in care homes: a mixed methods study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1354-1370.
- (2013). Investigating the use of patient involvement and patient experience in quality improvement in Norway: rhetoric or reality? BMC Health Services Research.
- (2021). Erfaringer fra digital omsorg med robot under pandemien .
- (2019). MSci Nursing teaching session on research ethics.
- (2019). INNOVASJONSBEGREPET Velferdsteknologi – bakgrunn og perspektiv .
- (2018). Forebygging av innleggelser til sykehus ved bruk av velferdsteknologi.
- (2017). Use of assistive living technologies to prevent hospitalization for community-dwelling older adults.
- (2013). "Preach and practice" - Patient experiences in QI work within a hosptial's maternity services.
- (2019). Informing an assistive living technology intervention to prevent hospitalisations for home-dwelling older persons.
- (2019). Hvordan kan velferdsteknologi forebygge sykehusinnleggelser?
- (2014). What does it take? Healthcare professionals perspective on incentives and obstacles related to implementing ICTs in home-based care for the elderly. BMC Health Services Research. 45.
- (2022). Improvement in depressive symptoms in people with early-stage dementia is related to level of education .
- (2020). From Defeat to Empowerment: User Experiences From a Health Promotion Intervention for People with Dementia.
- (2019). Health promotion for people with early-stage dementia: a quasi-experimental study.
- (2018). User experiences from an educative intervention in early stage dementia - a qualitative study. .
- (2018). Informing an assistive living technology intervention to prevent hospitalization for home-dwelling older persons receiving community care. .
- (2016). Nutritional Interventions for Persons with Early-Stage Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease: A Review.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Nutritional Interventions for Persons With Early-Stage Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease: An Integrative Review. Research in Gerontological Nursing. 259-268.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2016). Mestring og muligheter for personer med demens - 12-ukers kurs for personer med demens i tidlig fase. Tidsskriftet aldring og helse. 30-32.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)