- 2021. When young children grieve: Supporting daycare children following bereavement—A parent’s perspective. Omega - Journal of Death and Dying.
- 2021. When young children grieve: Supporting daycare children following bereavement — A parent’s perspective. Omega - Journal of Death and Dying. 22 pages.
- 2021. Same origin, different implementations: a document analysis of Norwegian and Danish bereavement response plans. International Journal of Early Years Education. 15 pages.
- 2020. Loss in the family – A reflection on how schools can support their students. Bereavement Care. 95-101.
Popular scientific article
- 2019. At miste en forælder i barndommen har konsekvenser resten af livet. Børns Hverdag. 4-6.
Academic literature review
- 2019. The price of loss – a literature review of the psychosocial and health consequences of childhood bereavement. Bereavement Care. 13-22.