- Phone+47 55 58 95 64
- Visitor AddressMagnus Lagabøtes plass 15010 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78065020 Bergen
Martin Mindestrømmen is a PhD-candidate with an interest for criminal law, legal theory, as well as, law and psychiatry/psychology.
His PhD-project discusses how “danger” should be understood in the context of legal requirements for the use of special sanctions towards criminal insane offenders. Project supervisor is Professor Linda Gröning.
Mindestrømmen holds a Master´s degree in Law and a Bachelor´s degree in Philosophy and History of Ideas from the University of Bergen. He is a former trial and defence lawyer (Advokat) and is currently on leave from a position as Advisor at the Centre for Research and Education, Department of Forensic Psychiatry, Haukeland University Hospital.
Mindestrømmen, M. (2019). Impending Danger: The Meaning of Danger as a Legal Requirement for Involuntary Psychiatric Treatment in the Norwegian Criminal Justice System. Bergen Journal of Criminal Law & Criminal Justice, 7(1), 110-135.
Participator in Helse Bergen HF´s evaluation project: Lovendringer om særreaksjoner og varetektssurrogat: konsekvenser for pasienter, helsetjenestene og samfunnet. The project is completed.
- (2023). Varetektssurrogat i institusjon. Tidsskrift for strafferett. 8-26.
- (2019). Impending Danger: The Meaning of Danger as a Legal Requirement for Involuntary Psychiatric Treatment in the Norwegian Criminal Justice System . Bergen Journal of Criminal Law & Criminal Justice (BJCLCJ). 110-135.
- (2021). Evaluering av konsekvensene av lovendring om særreaksjoner og varetektssurrogat . .
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)