Martina Galatea Castelli
- Phone+47 55 58 44 42+47 942 11 520
- Visitor AddressThormøhlensgt. 53B 5006 Bergen5006 BegrenRoom4H18
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
In my PhD I work with two projects.
The first project aims at studying the role of Pregnane X Receptor (PXR) in the regulation of metabolism and at identifying potential drug candidates for the management of metabolic disorders.
The second project aims at studying the effect of exposure to dietary mixtures of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) on intestinal inflammation in the context of obesity.
- 2017. Fibroblast growth factor 19 regulates skeletal muscle mass and ameliorates muscle wasting in mice. Nature Medicine. 990-996.
- 2014. MRNA expression of genes regulating lipid metabolism in ringed seals (Pusa hispida) from differently polluted areas. Aquatic Toxicology. 239-246.
Benoit B, Meugnier E, Castelli M, Chanon S, Vieille-Marchiset A, Durand C, Bendridi N, Pesenti S, Monternier PA, Durieux AC, Freyssenet D, Rieusset J, Lefai E, Vidal H, Ruzzin J (2017): "Fibroblast growth factor 19 regulates skeletal muscle mass and ameliorates muscle wasting in mice". Nature Medicine, 2017. 23: p. 990.
M.G. Castelli, M. Rusten, A. Goksøyr, H. Routti (2014): "mRNA expression of genes regulating lipid metabolism in ringed seals (Pusa hispida) from differently polluted areas". Aquat. Toxicol., 146 (2014), pp. 239-246.