- (2022). Health promotion in early-stage dementia – user experiences from an educative intervention. Educational Gerontology. 391-403.
- (2020). Self-management and HeAlth Promotion in Early-stage dementia with e-learning for carers (SHAPE): Study protocol for a multi-centre randomised controlled trial. BMC Public Health. 1-13.
- (2020). Health promotion intervention for people with early-stage dementia: A quasi-experimental study. Brain and Behavior. 1-8.
- (2017). «Almost like talking face-to-face»: homebound service users’ experiences with virtual visits. Nordisk sygeplejeforskning. 6-20.
- (2017). Feasibility of a staff training and support programme to improve pain assessment and management in people with dementia living in care homes. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 221-231.
- (2020). From Defeat to Empowerment: User Experiences From a Health Promotion Intervention for People with Dementia.
- (2019). Health promotion for people with early-stage dementia: a quasi-experimental study.
- (2019). An observational study of a 12-week Health Promotion Course for people with early-stage dementia.
- (2018). User experiences from an educative intervention in early stage dementia - a qualitative study. .
- (2017). Learning and coping with dementia - User experiences from an educative intervention in early stage dementia.
- (2016). Nutritional Interventions for Persons with Early-Stage Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease: A Review.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Nutritional Interventions for Persons With Early-Stage Dementia or Alzheimer's Disease: An Integrative Review. Research in Gerontological Nursing. 259-268.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2016). Mestring og muligheter for personer med demens - 12-ukers kurs for personer med demens i tidlig fase. Tidsskriftet aldring og helse. 30-32.