- (2020). Creating Knowledge and Understanding: The Borgund Kaupang Project.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2020). Norway - The Borgund Kaupang Project.
- (2022). Remains of the Whey — Food and society in a medieval western Norwegian town through the lens of pottery and soapstone.
- (2022). Local Cooks Meet Foreign Goods: Imported Pottery and Local Soapstone at a Proto-Urban Site on the European Periphery.
- (2021). Pottery and Soapstone from Bergen – How can they help with illuminating medieval foodways?
- (2021). Food in the Middle Ages — A view from archaeology .
- (2020). The Pottery of the Medieval Norwegian Town of Borgund, Sunnmøre.
- (2020). Pottery and Soapstone Vessels From Borgund: Table- and Kitchenware as an Insight Into a Medieval Norwegian Town’s Socioeconomics and Trade.
- (2019). Ph.d.-Project: Social Approaches to the Consumption of Household Wares of Soapstone and Pottery in the Borgund Kaupang in a Long Term Perspective.
- (2020). The Borgund Kaupang Project—Revisiting Medieval Borgund from a Modern Perspective.
Popular scientific article
- (2020). Sosial tilnærming til forbruk av husholdsvarer av kleberstein og keramikk i Borgund i middelalderen. Årbok for Universitetsmuseet i Bergen. 196-196.
- (2020). Pottery and soapstone finds from Borgund. Blog post April 2020 .