Mathias Myrtveit Sæther
- Phone+47 55 58 27 23
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 555007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2023). Customization of the angular spectrum method for calculating the acoustic piston field transmitted through a solid plate using MATLAB. MethodsX.
- (2022). Interaction of three-dimensional acoustic beam with fluid-loaded solid plate: Axial near- to far-field transmission at normal beam incidence. Ultrasonics. 13 pages.
- (2022). Compressional wave phase velocity measurements during hydrate growth in partially and fully water saturated sandstone. Fuel. 9 pages.
- (2022). Ultrasonic beam transmission through a water-immersed steel plate in the vicinity of the ZGV angle.
- (2022). "Ultrasonic beam transmission in the backward and forward-wave frequency-wavenumber bands of a fluid-embedded steel plate", Proc. 2022 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, Venice, Italy, 10-13 October 2022, 4 p. .
- (2021). Ultrasonic beam radiation from piston source through water-immersed steel plate using ASM. Pressure-to-pressure transfer function and numerical challenges.
- (2020). Nearfield effects from leaky Lamb modes in a steel plate for normal beam incidence.
- (2019). Elastic wave velocities under methane hydrate growth in Bentheim sandstone.
- (2019). Acoustic laboratory measurements of hydrate-bearing Bentheim sandstones.
- (2016). Sound velocity measurement method for porous sandstone. Measurements, finite element modelling, and diffraction correction.
- (2015). "Sound velocity measurement method for porous sandstone. Discussion and prelimirary results”.
- (2022). Underwater ultrasonic transducer technology. Construction, characterization and finite-element modelling.
- (2022). Finite element modeling and experimental characterization of piezoelectric ceramic disk in air.
- (2022). An analysis on material constants estimation for the low characteristic impedance piezoceramic Pz37HD using measurements and FEM modeling.
- (2021). Characterization and finite element modelling of piezoelectric ceramic discs vibrating in air, for a frequency range including the first two radial modes.
- (2018). Elastic wave velocities and attenuation under methane hydrate growth in Bentheim sandstone - Measurements and modelling.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)