- 2020. Workplace bullying as predicted by non-prototypicality, group identification and norms: a self-categorisation perspective. Work & Stress. 279-299.
- 2020. Injustice perceptions, workplace bullying and intention to leave. Employee Relations. 1-13.
- 2020. Does the number of perpetrators matter? An extension and re-analysis of workplace bullying as a risk factor for exclusion from working life. Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology. 508-515.
- 2019. Leadership Ostracism Behaviors From the Target’s Perspective: A Content and Behavioral Typology Model Derived From Interviews With Chinese Employees. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-16.
- 2018. Workplace bullying, the development of job insecurity and the role of laissez-faire leadership: A two-wave moderated mediation study. Work & Stress. 297-312.
- 2016. Do the bullies survive? A five-year, three-wave prospective study of indicators of expulsion in working life among perpetrators of workplace bullying. Industrial Health. 68-73.
- 2015. Take it or leave: A five-year prospective study of workplace bullying and indicators of expulsion in working life. Industrial Health. 160-170.
- 2014. Workplace bullying as an antecedent to job insecurity and intention to leave: A 6-month prospective study. Human Resource Management Journal. 255-268.
- 2015. Mobbing og utstøting i arbeidslivet.
- 2019. The role of tenure and job satisfaction in the prospective relationship between workplace bullying and intention to leave: A moderated mediation model.
- 2018. Black sheep welcome: A multilevel study of anti-bullying norms as a buffer against ill treatment of prototypically peripheral work group members.
- 2015. Workplace bullying and ostracism as antecedents of psychological distress and sick leave.
- 2012. Workplace bullying, qualitative job-insecurity and intention to leave: A six-month prospective study among north-sea workers.
- 2018. Gender differences in the relationship between workplace bullying and subjective back and neck pain: A two-wave study in a Norwegian probability sample. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 73-75.
Popular scientific article
- 2016. Workplace bullying as a risk factor for exclusion and expulsion from working life. Newsletter for the International Association of Workplace Bullying and Harassment.
- 2016. Når offeret tar støyten. Bergens Tidende.
- 2016. Workplace bullying and expulsion in working life. A representative study addressing prospective associations and explanatory conditions.
- 2018. Samtaler mellom skyttergravene .
- 2018. 3 prosent av lederne blir mobbet.
- 2013. Intentions to leave and exclusion from work among targets of workplace bullying.
- 2020. The role of discrimination in workplace bullying. 263-284. In:
- 2020. Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace: Theory, Research and Practice. Third Edition. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group.
- 2018. The sources, prevalence, and consequences of bullying in the workplace. 224-251. In:
- 2018. Violence and abuse in and around organisations. Routledge.
Psychologist, with cand. psychol.-degree (PsyD) from the University of Bergen in 2009. PhD in psychology from the University of Bergen in 2016.