- 2019. Leadership ostracism behaviors from the target's perspective: A content and behavioral typology model derived from interviews with Chinese employees. Frontiers in Psychology. 10: 1-16. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01197
- 2018. Gender differences in the relationship between workplace bullying and subjective back and neck pain: A two-wave study in a Norwegian probability sample. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 106: 73-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychores.2018.01.010
- 2018. Workplace bullying, the development of job insecurity and the role of laissez-faire leadership: A two-wave moderated mediation study. Work & Stress. 32: 297-312. doi: 10.1080/02678373.2018.1427815
- 2016. Når offeret tar støyten. Bergens Tidende. Published 2016-11-07.
- 2016. Workplace bullying as a risk factor for exclusion and expulsion from working life. Newsletter for the International Association of Workplace Bullying and Harassment.
- 2016. Do the bullies survive? A five-year, three-wave prospective study of indicators of expulsion in working life among perpetrators of workplace bullying. Industrial Health. 54: 68-73. doi: 10.2486/indhealth.2015-0075
- 2015. Take it or leave: A five-year prospective study of workplace bullying and indicators of expulsion in working life. Industrial Health. 53: 160-170. doi: 10.2486/indhealth.2014-0195
- 2014. Workplace bullying as an antecedent to job insecurity and intention to leave: A 6-month prospective study. Human Resource Management Journal. 24: 255-268. doi: 10.1111/1748-8583.12035
Reports and theses
- 2016. Workplace bullying and expulsion in working life. A representative study addressing prospective associations and explanatory conditions. University of Bergen.
- 2018. The sources, prevalence, and consequences of bullying in the workplace. 3.4, pages 224-251. In:
- 2018. Violence and abuse in and around organisations. Routledge. 495 pages. ISBN: 978-1-138-72088-6.
Psychologist, with cand. psychol.-degree (PsyD) from the University of Bergen in 2009. PhD in psychology from the University of Bergen in 2016.