Interoperable, efficient, accessible, reliable scientific computing, especially bioinformatics
- EDAM ontology, for bioinformatics and bioimage informatics
- Bio.tools registry of computational tools for life sciences
- ELIXIR Europe & ELIXIR Norway
- BioXSD|GTrack family of data formats
- 2019. The bio.tools registry of software tools and data resources for the life sciences. Genome Biology. 4 pages.
- 2019. Community curation of bioinformatics software and data resources. Briefings in Bioinformatics. 1697-1705.
- 2018. Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences (NeLS). F1000 Research. 15 pages.
- 2017. Robust Cross-Platform Workflows: How Technical and Scientific Communities Collaborate to Develop, Test and Share Best Practices for Data Analysis. Data Science and Engineering. 232-244.
- 2016. Using registries to integrate bioinformatics tools and services into workbench environments. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT). 581-586.
- 2016. Tools and data services registry: a community effort to document bioinformatics resources. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). D38-D47.
- 2014. FreeContact: Fast and free software for protein contact prediction from residue co-evolution. BMC Bioinformatics.
- 2014. Community-driven development for computational biology at Sprints, Hackathons and Codefests. BMC Bioinformatics.
- 2014. BioHackathon series in 2011 and 2012: penetration of ontology and linked data in life science domains. Journal of Biomedical Semantics. 5.
- 2013. Workshop on laboratory protocol standards for the molecular methods database. New Biotechnology. 109-113.
- 2013. The Genomic HyperBrowser: an analysis web server for genome-scale data. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). W133-W141.
- 2013. Sprints, Hackathons and Codefests as community gluons in computational biology. EMBnet.journal. 40-42.
- 2013. EDAM: an ontology of bioinformatics operations, types of data and identifiers, topics and formats. Bioinformatics. 1325-1332.
- 2011. Identifying elemental genomic track types and representing them uniformly. BMC Bioinformatics.
- 2010. The EMBRACE web service collection. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). W683-W688.
- 2010. BioXSD: the common data-exchange format for everyday bioinformatics web services. Bioinformatics. i540-i546.
- 2017. ReGaTE: Registration of galaxy tools in Elixir. GigaScience. 1-4.
- 2015. Efforts towards accessible and reliable bioinformatics.