- 2021. The northern European shelf as an increasing net sink for CO2. Biogeosciences.
- 2021. In-air one-point calibration of oxygen optodes in underway systems. Limnology and Oceanography : Methods. 1-10.
- 2020. Long-term intercomparison of two pCO2 instruments based on ship-of-opportunity measurements in a dynamic shelf sea environment . Limnology and Oceanography : Methods. 1-14.
- 2019. Wintertime fCO2 variability in the subpolar North Atlantic since 2004 . Geophysical Research Letters. 1580-1590.
- 2019. Winter weather controls net influx of atmospheric CO2 on the north-west European shelf. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- 2019. Trends of Ocean Acidification and pCO2 in the Northern North Sea, 2003-2015. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Biogeosciences.
- 2019. Global carbon budget 2019. Earth System Science Data. 1783-1838.
- 2018. A Detailed View on the Seasonality of Stable Carbon Isotopes Across the North Atlantic. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 1406-1419.
- 2018. ICOS data used for Ocean acidification research.
- 2018. CO2 metrology - present situation for the marine community.
- 2017. The Anthropocene in the marine carbon isotope record, δ13C in the Nordic Seas.
- 2017. Surface ocean pCO2 measurements within ICOS Norway and the example of M/V Nuka Arctica.
- 2017. Nuka Arctica: North Atlantic Observatory.
- 2017. pCO2 Measurements on the Voluntary Observing Ship M/V Nuka Arctica 2017.
- 2017. Surface ocean pCO2 maps along the Norwegian coast-A regional optimization of global pCO2 maps.
- 2017. Impact of North Atlantic freshening on sea surface fCO2.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Constraining the oceanic uptake and fluxes of greenhouse gases by building an ocean network of certified stations: The ocean component of the Integrated Carbon Observation System, ICOS-Oceans. Frontiers in Marine Science. 1-15.