Melissa Davidsen Jørstad
- Phone+47 55 97 49 80
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis using the MPT64 antigen detection test in a high-income low tuberculosis prevalence setting. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-11.
- 2019. IP-10 dried blood spots assay monitoring treatment efficacy in extrapulmonary tuberculosis in a low-resource setting. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2019. Evaluation of treatment response in extrapulmonary tuberculosis in a low-resource setting. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-9.
- 2018. MPT64 antigen detection test improves routine diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis in a low-resource setting: A study from the tertiary care hospital in Zanzibar. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- 2018. Diagnostic delay in extrapulmonary tuberculosis and impact on patient morbidity: A study from Zanzibar. PLOS ONE. 1-17.
- 2017. Clinical Characteristics and Long-Term Outcome of Primary Aldosteronism in a Norwegian Population. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 838-846.
- 2015. Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of microbes causing bloodstream infections in unguja, Zanzibar. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. IP-10 point-of-care test for monitoring treatment efficacy in tuberculosis in a low-resource setting.
- 2015. Forbedring av diagnostikk ved ekstrapulmonal tuberkulose.
- 2014. Diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis by immunochemistry based assay.
- 2017. Improved diagnosis of tuberculous lymphadenitis by mycobacterial antigen detection in fine-needle aspirates by a novel immunochemistry-based test.
- 2015. Improved diagnosis of extrapulmonary tuberculosis by antigen detection in extrapulmonary samples by immunochemistry-based assay.
- 2015. Improved diagnosis of extra pulmonary tuberculosis by antigen detection in extra pulmonary samples by immunochemistry-based assay.