- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2022). Reduced neural responses to reward reflect anhedonia and inattention: an ERP study. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2022). How the brain encodes morphological constraints during Chinese word reading: An EEG-fNIRS study. Cortex. 184-196.
- (2022). Deep brain imaging of three participants across 1 year: The Bergen breakfast scanning club project. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- (2021). The neural dynamics associated with lexicality effect in reading single Chinese words, pseudo-words and non-words. Cognitive Neurodynamics.
- (2021). EEG Decoding of Dynamic Facial Expressions of Emotion: Evidence from SSVEP and Causal Cortical Network Dynamics. Neuroscience.
- (2020). More than just statics: Abnormal dynamic amplitude of low-frequency fluctuation in adolescent patients with pure conduct disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- (2020). Functional near-infrared spectroscopy can detect low-frequency hemodynamic oscillations in the prefrontal cortex during steady-state visual evoked potential-inducing periodic facial expression stimuli presentation. Visual Computing for Industry, Biomedicine, and Art.
- (2019). A novel phase analysis method for examining fNIRS neuroimaging data associated with Chinese/English sight translation. Behavioural Brain Research.
- (2018). Optical mapping of prefrontal brain connectivity and activation during emotion anticipation. Behavioural Brain Research.
- (2018). Neuroticism and conscientiousness respectively positively and negatively correlated with the network characteristic path length in dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex: A resting-state fNIRS study. Brain and Behavior.
- (2018). Concurrent mapping of brain activation from multiple subjects during social interaction by hyperscanning: a mini-review. Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery (QIMS).
- (2017). Optical mapping of brain activation during the English to Chinese and Chinese to English sight translation. Biomedical Optics Express.
- (2017). Individuals with high obsessive-compulsive tendencies or undermined confidence rely more on external proxies to access their internal states. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry.
- (2017). Attentional avoidance of threats in obsessive compulsive disorder: An event related potential study. Behaviour Research and Therapy.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)